Is Faces Of Death Banned In The U.S?

Originally Posted by chris steez

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

how anybody is entertained from things like that is beyond me
it's really disgusting to say the least smh this world has gone down hill so bad
ohwell.gif

...demons.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Back when dudes first got put on Kazaa me and my friends downloaded all the faces of death joints.
laugh.gif
thought they were funny then, still funny now. My favorite one was the dude shooting himself during the press conference.
That one was real. I don't recommend ya'll watch those videos, especially if you're not ready. I've seen plenty in my time andsome stuff is straight deprerssing and hard to watch. If you watch too much, you're doing damage to yourself.

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

Originally Posted by chris steez

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

how anybody is entertained from things like that is beyond me
it's really disgusting to say the least smh this world has gone down hill so bad
ohwell.gif

We are flawed beings, very flawed. That brings up a whole philosophical argument I think, about whether or not it is in our nature to behave as reckless, ruthless beings, or whether or not we can attribute these characteristics to an outside source, like poverty for instance. People kill each other for money every day - for religion - a lot of things. But again, we are flawed for letting these things control our lives and take the lives of others.
Funny you mention that aspect of things, I was just thinking about that. In a class I took this semester we read Nietzsche's Genealogy ofMorals and one of his main points was that man destroyed his "true" self. That man's instinctive actions (Killing, hunting, etc) was sort ofrepressed over time and by doing so we create a large internal conflict within ourselves. Its a cycle of self torture and asceticism to convince ourselves thatby doing so we'll be rewarded for it in the future/next life, etc.

I personally dont agree with it at all but it definitely popped out at me when hearing about this stuff and how the people in the videos could be so...inhumane.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by New Wu

You dudes really shook, huh?
IMHO, if you're not somewhat bothered by it, there really is something wrong with ya...

QFT....I don't get grossed out easily and I've been desensitized by rotten.com and anatomy labs but seeing someone die on camera in a brutal mannerlike a beheading is another animal.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

IMHO, if you're not somewhat bothered by it, there really is something wrong with ya...
QFT....I don't get grossed out easily and I've been desensitized by rotten.com and anatomy labs but seeing someone die on camera in a brutal manner like a beheading is another animal.
Meh I fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the first one. You just gotta have a certain mindset(in general) for it to not bother you.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

QFT....I don't get grossed out easily and I've been desensitized by rotten.com and anatomy labs but seeing someone die on camera in a brutal manner like a beheading is another animal.
Meh I fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the first one. You just gotta have a certain mindset(in general) for it to not bother you.

indifferent.gif
I never aiad it didnt bother me, I was talking to the people thatHAVENT seen it.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

This kinda thread is going this strong on NT?

But yeah 3 guys 1 hammer was horrible. I couldn't sit through the whole thing, had to fast forward parts. Truly disgusting and wild how humans can do that to other humans.

But the dagestan massacre really had me like
sick.gif
It's like 6 parts too I think

Those beheading videos are what really get me fam.

I've been a tad bit too curious with those joints...haven't watched any in weeks and still got some of the images stuck in my head
smh.gif

Go check out bloodshows for all the #@+#+@ up stuff you need

Gulliest sh$# I've ever seen in my life. My long sorry mutha$%%# life.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

sick.gif
i just watched the 3 guys 1 hammer...i'll end it at that vid..i dont even wannawatch the other vids you guys are talking about

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

want a movie that'll put you worse off than any of the "real" stuff.

august underground mordum.

terrible "movie"

Horrendous, and it's not as shocking as I thought it would be, maybe cause I knew it was fake.

But yeah 3 guys 1 hammer was horrible. I couldn't sit through the whole thing, had to fast forward parts. Truly disgusting and wild how humans can do that to other humans.

sick.gif

I've been a tad bit too curious with those joints...haven't watched any in weeks and still got some of the images stuck in my head
smh.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

cant believe i just watched it

Originally Posted by Hugo

sick.gif

smh.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Why didn't God save these innocent people from these monsters Hugo?

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Originally Posted by Hugo

sick.gif

smh.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Why didn't God save these innocent people from these monsters Hugo?
How you know they are innocent?

Wow the Dagestan Massacre videos were sick. I only saw some since the others werent working but wow.

Hi. ex-/b/tard here... thanks to /b/ i've becomin desensitized to damn near everything
smh.gif

Watched 3 guys 1 hammer... twice. I feel like im a sick person now cuz of /b/
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Wow the Dagestan Massacre videos were sick. I only saw some since the others werent working but wow.

Damn..... my curiosity got the best of me there
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I used to be addicted to watching this stuff. All I used to do was smoke bud and watch faces of death...the 3 guy 1 hammer was interesting too. These videosshow you who we really are.

Back
Top Bottom