Is Faces Of Death Banned In The U.S?

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I just can't bring myself to watch these videos, are they that bad?
normally, Id say if you want to know just watch em...but in this case I'll just leave it at yes they are that bad.

I mean...watching live ppl either get beat in the head with hammers and poked with screwdrivers...or have their necks chopped off...yeah thatbad....and its even worse cause theyre usually still ALIVE and barely breathing
sick.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

ppl are ruthless!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I mean...watching live ppl either get beat in the head with hammers and poked with screwdrivers...or have their necks chopped off...yeah that bad....and its even worse cause theyre usually still ALIVE and barely breathing
sick.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

ppl are ruthless!
ohwell.gif
This made me want puke.
frown.gif

I mean...watching live ppl either get beat in the head with hammers and poked with screwdrivers...or have their necks chopped off...yeah that bad....and its even worse cause theyre usually still ALIVE and barely breathing
sick.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

ppl are ruthless!
ohwell.gif
Man, I don't think I can watch it, but my curiosity is killing me. I'm going to let my homegirl watch it first.
laugh.gif

s dubl- Yes, in some sick way, part of me wants to see what's all the fuss about. I don't want to come out of it with post-dramatic-stress or anythingthough.
indifferent.gif

Anyone has a link to 3 men, 1 hammer?

s dubl- Yes, in some sick way, part of me wants to see what's all the fuss about. I don't want to come out of it with post-dramatic-stress or anything though.
indifferent.gif

its bad man....real bad.

if you really want to see it you can google it, that how I found it.

sick.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

ppl are ruthless!
ohwell.gif
Man, I don't think I can watch it, but my curiosity is killing me. I'm going to let my homegirl watch it first.
laugh.gif

s dubl- Yes, in some sick way, part of me wants to see what's all the fuss about. I don't want to come out of it with post-dramatic-stress or anything though.
indifferent.gif

DONT watch it. Man after one video of someone getting shot in the head my stomach started burning (like when you feel real sick). For a week itwouldnt leave my mind and to this day (4 years later) I still feel nauseous when I think about it. I still see it vividly. And that's not even seeingsomeone choke on their own blood while getting their eyes ripped out.

You will regret it. Unless you have some sort of $%@%!* up sociopath mind, you will feel some shock. Curiosity killed the cat has never been truer than this.

Originally Posted by 18key

sick.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

ppl are ruthless!
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

DONT watch it. Man after one video of someone getting shot in the head my stomach started burning (like when you feel real sick). For a week it wouldnt leave my mind and to this day (4 years later) I still feel nauseous when I think about it. I still see it vividly. And that's not even seeing someone choke on their own blood while getting their eyes ripped out.

You will regret it. Unless you have some sort of $%@%!* up sociopath mind, you will feel some shock. Curiosity killed the cat has never been truer than this.
I seen it.
tired.gif
That man's head was nasty. I'm not asshook as I thought I would be, but hella pissed off and disgusted by those dudes that filmed it and killed him. People like this should never see the light ofday again, locked in a dark cell until their day comes.
smh.gif

so...i saw 3men 1 hammer...and it totally scarred me. if u guys want to see 3 guys bashing a man's head with a hammer and see what it looks like then goahead..its sickening thats all i have to say
ohwell.gif

I seen it.
tired.gif
That man's head was nasty. I'm not as shook as I thought I would be, but hella pissed off and disgusted by those dudes that filmed it and killed him. People like this should never see the light of day again, locked in a dark cell until their day comes.
smh.gif

Actually that pissed off/disgusted feeling is a better way to describe what that burning was in my stomach. Agreed on being locked away forever. They shouldnteven have a day. Just thrown into a lightless cell, the key thrown away, and the guys forgotten about. Let them rot in their own 5x5 cement cell until theyfall into a psychosis and starve to death.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Hugo wrote:

AntonLaVey wrote:

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:

This kinda thread is going this strong on NT?
But yeah 3 guys 1 hammer was horrible. I couldn't sit through the whole thing, had to fast forward parts. Truly disgusting and wild how humans can do
that to other humans.
But the dagestan massacre really had me like
sick.gif
It's like
6 parts too I think
Those beheading videos are what really get me fam.
I've been a tad bit too curious with those joints...haven't watched any in weeks and still got some of the images stuck in my head
smh.gif

Go check out bloodshows for all the #@+#+@ up stuff you need

Gulliest sh$# I've ever seen in my life. My long sorry mutha$%%# life.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

cant believe i just watched it

Why didn't God save these innocent people from these monsters Hugo?

How you know they are innocent?

Don't matter if they're innocent or not. It's a brutal and horrible way to die.War is war though, I guess. I would've ran like that one dude. I'd rather get shot or stabbed running away then held down and beheaded.
ohwell.gif

Those guys got killed shortly after this incident.

This video, dated 1999 and filmed in Dagestan, shows the brutal execution of six Russian conscripts at the hands of Chechen rebels lead by Salautdin Temirbulatov.

The Chechen gang led by Temirbulatov, crossed into Dagestan with about 250-500 fighters, the village was protected by 13 lightly armed Russian conscripts. Upon realising they could not possibly defeat so many enemies 7 of the conscrip More..ts ran away and the remaining 6 surrendered after running out of ammunition and being promised POW status.

Temirbulatov's group was decimated few months after the filming of this video. Each of the Chechens seen in the video have been either captured or killed by Sulim Yamadayev and his forces or by the Spetsnaz. Temirbulatov was himself arrested on March 20, 2000

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Hugo wrote:

AntonLaVey wrote:

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:

This kinda thread is going this strong on NT?
But yeah 3 guys 1 hammer was horrible. I couldn't sit through the whole thing, had to fast forward parts. Truly disgusting and wild how humans can do
that to other humans.
But the dagestan massacre really had me like
sick.gif
It's like
6 parts too I think
Those beheading videos are what really get me fam.
I've been a tad bit too curious with those joints...haven't watched any in weeks and still got some of the images stuck in my head
smh.gif

Go check out bloodshows for all the #@+#+@ up stuff you need

Gulliest sh$# I've ever seen in my life. My long sorry mutha$%%# life.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

cant believe i just watched it
Why didn't God save these innocent people from these monsters Hugo?

How you know they are innocent?

Don't matter if they're innocent or not. It's a brutal and horrible way to die. War is war though, I guess. I would've ran like that one dude. I'd rather get shot or stabbed running away then held down and beheaded.
ohwell.gif

Those guys got killed shortly after this incident.

This video, dated 1999 and filmed in Dagestan, shows the brutal execution of six Russian conscripts at the hands of Chechen rebels lead by Salautdin Temirbulatov.

The Chechen gang led by Temirbulatov, crossed into Dagestan with about 250-500 fighters, the village was protected by 13 lightly armed Russian conscripts. Upon realising they could not possibly defeat so many enemies 7 of the conscrip More..ts ran away and the remaining 6 surrendered after running out of ammunition and being promised POW status.

Temirbulatov's group was decimated few months after the filming of this video. Each of the Chechens seen in the video have been either captured or killed by Sulim Yamadayev and his forces or by the Spetsnaz. Temirbulatov was himself arrested on March 20, 2000

Ive seen everything else posted in here, might have to check this out.
eyes.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i just seen the 3 guys 1 hammer video outta curiosity
smh.gif
and the dagestane massacre
smh.gif
the massacre wasnt that bad but last dude
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
dude was a fighter

i was about to watch august underground mordum but lucky my ps3 froze

my curiosity
smh.gif

im of the class that only saw pictures from that OG site... that was it.

video form stuff? no thanks.

Originally Posted by 18key

I seen it.
tired.gif
That man's head was nasty. I'm not as shook as I thought I would be, but hella pissed off and disgusted by those dudes that filmed it and killed him. People like this should never see the light of day again, locked in a dark cell until their day comes.
smh.gif

Actually that pissed off/disgusted feeling is a better way to describe what that burning was in my stomach. Agreed on being locked away forever. They shouldnt even have a day. Just thrown into a lightless cell, the key thrown away, and the guys forgotten about. Let them rot in their own 5x5 cement cell until they fall into a psychosis and starve to death.

qft

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by New Wu

Been wanting to know if I need to order it online or not.....
devil.gif
Isn't this emoticon thing made for "beasting" rather than whatever this means? Like the "Miley Cyrus gets an ice cream sandwich (PICS)" type of thread?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom