Is Faces Of Death Banned In The U.S?

I dont know how anyone could watch something like this, truly sick and disturbing

imagine of the poor victims is a family member of yours

i almost checked up that 3 guys and 1 hammer video until i seen all the reaction videos for it on youtube... im good

The Russian beheadings are worse than the 3 guys 1 hammer imo.

Only think that I have ever watched that had me close to vomiting.

This kinda thread is going this strong on NT?

But yeah 3 guys 1 hammer was horrible. I couldn't sit through the whole thing, had to fast forward parts. Truly disgusting and wild how humans can do thatto other humans.

But the dagestan massacre really had me like
sick.gif
It's like 6 parts too I think

Those beheading videos are what really get me fam.

I've been a tad bit too curious with those joints...haven't watched any in weeks and still got some of the images stuck in my head
smh.gif

Go check out bloodshows for all the #@+#+@ up stuff you need

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I dont know how anyone could watch something like this, truly sick and disturbing

imagine of the poor victims is a family member of yours
thats what I say and respect now ... But I have watched these "Faces of Death" joints before and its the lowest form of entertainment. Every scene ends with death ... period!

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

But yeah 3 guys 1 hammer was horrible. I couldn't sit through the whole thing, had to fast forward parts. Truly disgusting and wild how humans can do that to other humans.

sick.gif

Yup.

1 was enough for me.

Cut off a dozen grown mens head like chicken.

Then that one solider was real strong and wouldn't die easy.....
sick.gif

I get nauseous just thinking about it.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Wait...are all these movies y'all talking about "staged" and "scripted" movies; or are they like some real-life captured on video type ishhh. Especially this 3 men 1 hammer joint--> that was a "scripted" gore type movie right?

The 3 guys 1 hammer was a real video. The guys(young guys i think) were serial killers in some other country. Russia i think.

My thing is, are they locked up in some jail or have they been executed (and even though I am not for the death penalty, I think the circumstances surrounding this movie warrants it).

Furthermore, shouldn't a "movie" like this be censored globally. I'm sure there is some force that is actively marketing it in certain regions of the world and that's has to be stopped.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

What's the reasoning?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

What's the reasoning?
sick.gif
Ethnic, religious and territorial conflict.

Chechnyan soldiers captured a bunch of Russian prisoners of war and offed them in the most grizzly way you will ever see recorded on tape.

Then there is a Russian retaliation beheading video, which is equally disturbing. Those Iraqi videos pale in comparison.

They say curiosity killed the cat...and if you give in to your curiosity this time, you will lose a part of yourself watching these videos.

I strongly advise everyone to stay away from these vids.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Wait...are all these movies y'all talking about "staged" and "scripted" movies; or are they like some real-life captured on video type ishhh. Especially this 3 men 1 hammer joint--> that was a "scripted" gore type movie right?

The 3 guys 1 hammer was a real video. The guys(young guys i think) were serial killers in some other country. Russia i think.

My thing is, are they locked up in some jail or have they been executed (and even though I am not for the death penalty, I think the circumstances surrounding this movie warrants it).

Furthermore, shouldn't a "movie" like this be censored globally. I'm sure there is some force that is actively marketing it in certain regions of the world and that's has to be stopped.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

eek.gif
...that ++#$ is wild...*note to self* never go to Ukrane

But yeah 3 guys 1 hammer was horrible. I couldn't sit through the whole thing, had to fast forward parts. Truly disgusting and wild how humans can do that to other humans.

sick.gif

Yup.

1 was enough for me.

sick.gif

Yeah those are probably the second worst videos I've ever seen. I regret it...

Then the retaliation videos (that post ^) by the skinheads screwed me up. I think that's what I saw anyways, the video with the guys in the field beheadingone guy using a knife.

Only thing that I have ever watched that had me close to vomiting.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3 guys 1 hammer did that to me
sick.gif
.. Won't even bother watching the Russian beheadings.[/color]

Craziest *%#% i've ever seen was the Nick Berg beheading.

I was a junior in HS when this happened. I downloaded it through #mIRC

longest 4 minutes of my life. stared at the screen blanked out for about 5 minutes afterward. Scared and shocked the living *%#% out of me.

just skimmed thru 3 guys one hammer. it was nothing compared to the Russian beheading. esp. the beheading in black and white on the train tracks. i am scarredfor life from that.

sick.gif
i watched one of these movies when i was in highschool and some of them are really disturbing . Like this women eat the brain of her dead husband with eggsor a fetus got cooked in some third world country
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

sick.gif

Yup.

1 was enough for me.

sick.gif

Yeah those are probably the second worst videos I've ever seen. I regret it...

Then the retaliation videos (that post ^) by the skinheads screwed me up. I think that's what I saw anyways, the video with the guys in the field beheading one guy using a knife.

Fam when the dude cut that one guy's neck and he tried to touch himself then slowly leaned his head back I lost it
sick.gif
sick.gif

And the retaliation vid is when it's those two dudes and one got beheaded and one got shot right?

Junk is messed up...Shosei Koda got it bad too...hell him nick berg kenneth hensley paul johnson all them dudes had it bad forreal

Nothing got to me until I saw this vid of a mexican mob beheading a snitch.

They grabbed a piece of wood and tied a rag on it and put the ringed part on dukes neck and and started spinning it till his head tore off.......I swear Iwas shook I was watchin my back every minute.....the internet has never ceased to amaze me...

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

how anybody is entertained from things like that is beyond me
it's really disgusting to say the least smh this world has gone down hill so bad
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chris steez

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

how anybody is entertained from things like that is beyond me
it's really disgusting to say the least smh this world has gone down hill so bad
ohwell.gif

We are flawed beings, very flawed. That brings up a whole philosophical argument I think, about whether or not it is in our nature to behave as reckless,ruthless beings, or whether or not we can attribute these characteristics to an outside source, like poverty for instance. People kill each other for moneyevery day - for religion - a lot of things. But again, we are flawed for letting these things control our lives and take the lives of others.

Back
Top Bottom