IS IT ALL REALLY WORTH IT?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Do not major in sport management. PM me or ask some other NTerswho've majored in it. Its not all its cracked up to be.

Communications?
laugh.gif
Oh boy. Start your connect game now. Contrary to whatyou believe, comm. is a BS major. Those anchors put it work to get where they are. Same for SPM, its not what it appears to be.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I'm a Communications Major , but I was really thinking about (in the verge) of Double Majoring in Communications and Sports Management .

I was just wondering , do you guys think it's worth it ?
Communications??? all communications majors grow up to become pain in the %%+ store managers

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
you're asking a majority of dudes who are still in middle school about this stuff. not the crowd i'd come to for this type of discussion.

Originally Posted by RellNye

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Do not major in sport management. PM me or ask some other NTers who've majored in it. Its not all its cracked up to be.

Communications?
laugh.gif
Oh boy. Start your connect game now. Contrary to what you believe, comm. is a BS major. Those anchors put it work to get where they are. Same for SPM, its not what it appears to be.
Trust me ... I already have connects Communications wise ... I just dont know what to major/minor in .

frown.gif

I want to be a news reporter / anchor ... i dont know why people think its a BS major ...

Everybody IN media has a Communications Major .

Look at all the credits I have to get &nd tell me that it's BS .

I'mma finish y'all j=but I'm just asking what should i doublemajor in ? or what should I minor in alongside with Communications .

&nd yeah , I'm 16 years old ... I'm 3 years ahead already , its not about the time ...

It's just ... what can I do with it ?
no major is BS...it bugs me when ppl say stupid stuff like that.

and yea, communications is actually a good major to have...maybe minor in business admin. or somethin to have that to fall back on.

I want to be a news reporter / anchor ... i dont know why people think its a BS major ...

Everybody IN media has a Communications Major .

Look at all the credits I have to get &nd tell me that it's BS .

I'mma finish y'all j=but I'm just asking what should i doublemajor in ? or what should I minor in alongside with Communications .

&nd yeah , I'm 16 years old ... I'm 3 years ahead already , its not about the time ...

It's just ... what can I do with it ?
i want to be a news anchor or reporter too, but i majored in Journalism, just to give myself more options in case i don't wind up inbroadcasting, i can still write for a magazine or newspaper or work in other similar fields. good luck to you though. you're intelligent, don't let itgo to waste. DO INTERNSHIPS.
wink.gif

i would go with comm. and journalism instead of sports management. and too the dude who said its about connects someone whos 16 in college and 3 years aheadthe game strikes me as the type on their grind and gonna do big things. however i am sad and must now stop beasting cause i can't be no lawyer with pedostatus in my background check lol.

Back
Top Bottom