Is it the end times??

Things with fish..... next thing you know the first born children of parents will be dead.

And this goes out to the athiests... you better convert to Christianity.

I know you athiests are questioning what the hell is going on.

Things with fish..... next thing you know the first born children of parents will be dead.

Why are you so worried, your God will save you wont he?

I never understood why people of faith are so scared of death. Dont you plan on living eternally in the House of God?

While youre to busy worried, im living my life the way i please not following the rules of some mumbo jumbo you have no idea of who wrote.

Why are you so worried, your God will save you wont he?

I never understood why people of faith are so scared of death. Dont you plan on living eternally in the House of God?

While youre to busy worried, im living my life the way i please not following the rules of some mumbo jumbo you have no idea of who wrote.

Air Bonilla 23 wrote:

tired.gif

for starters i'm not an atheist by any means but religion
sick.gif
. you know what's going on? evolution. the end. things happen. that's what i think. but i'm happy with my faith, you're happy with yours, let it rock.

where is your religion when all this horrible *+#+ is going down. become a flagellant maybe you'll fulfill gods will

Air Bonilla 23 wrote:

tired.gif

for starters i'm not an atheist by any means but religion
sick.gif
. you know what's going on? evolution. the end. things happen. that's what i think. but i'm happy with my faith, you're happy with yours, let it rock.

where is your religion when all this horrible *+#+ is going down. become a flagellant maybe you'll fulfill gods will

Did you read the part where they said this happens every year? The only thing that was unusual was the amount of fish that died..

Stop feeding into the fear

Did you read the part where they said this happens every year? The only thing that was unusual was the amount of fish that died..

Stop feeding into the fear

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

atheist_prayer.jpg

On a serious note, this better convert talk seems so sad. It's like you know you're not certain that what you believe is right but you hope free critical thinkers dumb down and get scared to join you. Why Christianity? Why not believe in Norse GODs?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

atheist_prayer.jpg

On a serious note, this better convert talk seems so sad. It's like you know you're not certain that what you believe is right but you hope free critical thinkers dumb down and get scared to join you. Why Christianity? Why not believe in Norse GODs?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

atheist_prayer.jpg
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

atheist_prayer.jpg
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

I'm a first born child and I'm sure I'll be fine for many years to come even while all these fish are dying; people have always been saying the end times are near, and they've always been wrong. 

I'm a first born child and I'm sure I'll be fine for many years to come even while all these fish are dying; people have always been saying the end times are near, and they've always been wrong. 

Excuse me?

I am appalled...

Back
Top Bottom