Is it time for a Flightposite 3 Retro?

Originally Posted by henz0

Those are clean
pimp.gif
Wore them around today, got some positive feedback... I was kinda  shocked that I had people that actually liked them
laugh.gif
People complain about the comfort, but these things are crazy comfortable. My foot isn't real wide so I guess that is why the lower strap doesn't really effect me. They feel like foam ones with zoom air on steroids!

Ive been wondering the same thing. I had the Black/Blue pair when they first released. I hope they retro them soon.

f17153ea6e6f87f0f34d08bb95774aa97de90b3.jpg

My last dead stock pair above. 

I have worn out. 1 black, 3 Battle ground golds, 1 white and black and I got this one left.... oh man.. come on nike I am running low! 

I love these shoes! I have never had a better shoe and I have had alot of shoes in my day. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and the Ultraposites are sick, you never know when I will be coming through.

81015cee69698efe1ed27131fdd67fd314149e4.jpg

Ballerbee...

fp3 tb's are like easter eggs, hard to find. If they were my size, i'd cop for 350. but then again these are my favorite shoes so i'd od regardless.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Someone wants 350 for used White & Black TB. What a joke.

I saw those, they are a clean pair too
pimp.gif
I personally think they are worth it, like stated they are like easter eggs... finding a pair that hasn't been beat to hell is so hard these days. I paid over $200 for the pair I got, and would've paid more. If that white/black pair were my size  the buy it now button would've have been pressed. Great shoe, head turner, crazy comfortable, rare find, and it is made out of foam
smokin.gif
I know where a pair of gold battle grounds are for $500, still deciding because those were not my favorite colorway wise.

The forefoot strap on the lateral side just makes me cringe again..

with that said yes they are long overdue

^^^ so true. the fp2 are the worse flights to me. nike needs to stop playing and drop a couple

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Design and comfort wise these were the worst Flights.
These trump the FPII's in comfort and styling....

QFT. besides the forefoot being too narrow, these are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. I was in a sneaker shop in Tokyo last summer and got a DS pair for like 8,000 yen ( less than $100). I was worried the whole time the guy in the shop would wonder why I was trying to get out the store with them as fast as possible and wouldn't sell them to me
laugh.gif
 I guess foams didn't go over well in Japan, bc there were FP1s, and other FP3s there too, should've stocked up I guess...
I always wonder why Nike couldn't continue the line after the Ultraposite. It seems they're more interested in making cheaper/flimsier technology (ex. flywire, fuse tech) than anything that's actually durable and comfortable. I'd love it if these retroed, but I'd be even happier if they extended the line (foamposite lites and skyposites don't count, they were cheap garbage compared to the fp1-ultraposite).

Plzzzzz nike, if not re-release the fp1's in ep, gold and silver, maybe a mettalic cranberry.

Back
Top Bottom