Is it wrong to be extreamly focused and have priorities/set goals? vol. GO HAM ON EM LUCKY!!

youre not the only one man. you best believe that *%#+ isnt happening at top tier colleges anywhere near as much though. its all part of the cycle. just keepyour head up and do good for yourself.

now dudes here taking me wrong.

I left Atlanta and came to Savannah so I could focus. I party when I know their is free liqour or it will be jumping, but dudes be going out like everynight towack clubs and that grows old and I aint got money for it, and folks try to come at me with some "damn bruh you dot kick it with ya boys no more?"haha why the hell would I waste my life to go to a wack party that ****** Mack or some no name bamma is hosting? Just to say I went out?

HS was easy I did nothing and passed, but I still found no need to do drugs and stuff being that I played sports. Then the people around me got life justmessed up. Like all these dudes wanna pledge frats for dumb reasons dudes saying stuff like "Man I wanna be a KAppa cause they get all the skeezos""Man I wanna be a Alpha cause they stay fresh!"

I stay fresh and get females with out the greek life so why would a man need to join a organization just to achieve these pointless goals, but dudes is giviggreek organizations a bad name, for people that know the real meaning.

Idk maybe ppl in just view things in life different. Like dudes is bragging about how they smash all these random skeezos that aren't worth the time of dayand beasting over mud ducks. If I wanted to get mushu all day I could have stayed in Atlanta and continued to smash QUALITY females not some dirty Bammachicks.

Idk maybe I`m to in love with getting paper , but I stick by MOB, how you bragging about all the chicks you smash but begging ya boys for 5 bucks every time wego out.

I feel the same way sometimes and then I step back and look at the situtation. I mean I'm doing what I can to get my stuff done and keep my sanity. Parentsdon't help with school, working full time and taking max credits at school right now. I've got friends with tution, cars and apt paid for by theirparents. They're parting (for the most part) and just enjoying the "social life" of college.
I feel bad cause soemtimes I'm envious of that laid back attitude. But mostly I'm okay with ot because I know when it boils down to it, they'redepending on their parents/whoever and I'm doing it on my own. I'm tired most days, wana knock out, wanna party, wanna go out but I know that whatI'm doing now is going to help me later. I've made my fair share of mistakes but getting caught up in the "ehh, ill take it over nextsemester" mentality...

It's not that i don't wanna be successful, it's just that school isn't giving me that mindset i need. When i'm sitting in school taking aF'n classical music class i think what's the purpose of this and get pissed off. Same thing happens when i'm in a pre cal class, i slowly startthinking why in the world am i wasting my time with quadratics if i'm only gonna come across problems like this in school.

Back
Top Bottom