IS J. COLE'S ALBUM A FLOP!!!!!

dude was burned out by the time he actually made an album.
oh and those numbers are actually kind of decent this day and age

This thread is a flop.

From jump. Because you're asking a question in the subject with a bunch of exclamation points.

Calm yo **$ down.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

J-Cole.jpg
laugh.gif

Perfect Execution
laugh.gif
Co-sign
laugh.gif

"Mr. Nice Watch" was a single? There was radio play but no video. Street single I guess.
you know jigga ain't tryin to to do a video cameo....
laugh.gif

It was probably one of the better Debut Albums in recent memory... So flop? No.. Going gold in 2012 = Double Platinum. And that's the honest truth.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

dude flopped for all the promotion though.

i don't think die hard fans expected the album to do as well as it did...

i didnt see much promotion for it if any...just a lot of anticipation to see how well it would/wouldn't do

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

laugh.gif

Perfect Execution
laugh.gif
Co-sign
laugh.gif

"Mr. Nice Watch" was a single? There was radio play but no video. Street single I guess.
you know jigga ain't tryin to to do a video cameo....
laugh.gif
Probably had Cole feeling like Jaz-O

Had more hit singles than anybody expected. Outsold far greater than what people expected. Had one of the highest selling albums for a debut artist. No matter how you try to justify it going Gold in 2012 isn't a flop and hell going golng gold for a rapper has always been acceptable. When I hear his album I don't see them spending millions of dollars on production costs.

Thought this was a case of grave digging a troll thread.

For most new rappers in the current state of hip hop, going gold is going plat. So if you're strictly talking sales no it aint a flop. What other rappers can you name other than the handful that go plat with bad music that have done better?

PPL also forget that for the longest ppl didn't even think his album would drop.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

For most new rappers in the current state of hip hop, going gold is going plat. So if you're strictly talking sales no it aint a flop. What other rappers can you name other than the handful that go plat with bad music that have done better?

PPL also forget that for the longest ppl didn't even think his album would drop.

Agree with all of this

Back
Top Bottom