Is Ninjahood the Most Important Member of NT?

Every body on NT is important.. got love for everyone..
giphy.gif

You forgot Pookieman(I think that was his name), antonlevay, ServedChilled81, Keithdajuiceman, fraij da 5 11, oh you mad's ex-girlfriend, and Crank Lucas.
pookieman pookieman had then wild stories :rofl:

Aint see that name in a min.

i think u two pack a strong 1-2 punch for president and vice president on some bush & cheney ****
:rofl: Man yall gassing DC heavy with this thread.

Yeah I think Ninja is probably NTs most versatile member. I have lurked since 05 or 06. He always seems to have the content and knowledge behind any subject. Says what he feels without regard.

In all seriousness, ksteezy ksteezy has to be in the running right?

I come in Peace
Honestly, worst poster on this board by far.

I use to not get why ppl hated on him cuz I wasnt really in those threads and didnt rock with how they came at his wife and personal **** like having a kid (something he probably shouldn't have shared) but I figured out soon enough.

After interacting though, mans is trash. Like all his opinions. Lowkey racist too.

Definitely the most consistently disrespected NTer all time though. Dudes always OD and he just be taking it.

Last edited:
Honestly, worst poster on this board by far.

I use to not get why ppl hated on him cuz I wasnt really in those threads and didnt rock with how they came at his wife and personal **** like having a kid (something he probably shouldn't have shared) but I figured put soon enough.

After interacting though, mans is trash. Like all his opinions. Lowkey racist too.

Definitely the most consistently disrespected NTer all time though. Dudes always OD and he just be taking it.
May you please share your opinion on nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , shotsrangout shotsrangout , and SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife while you're in this very intriguing and unfiltered mood?

May you please share your opinion on nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , shotsrangout shotsrangout , and SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife while you're in this very intriguing and unfiltered mood?
Got no strong feeling either way about any of them.

I gotta assume SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife had a different SN before cuz even though I see the name around nothing specific is sticking out about dude. Good poster to me.

I'm cool with nawghtyhare nawghtyhare . He knows how to get in certain arguments and not act like a ***** after. We can argue about w/e even petty **** that go on for however long and be on the same page in another thread. One thing, even though he been on NT for a while I feel like I aint start noticing him posting until dudes got on how he doesn't tip and he started calling everything trash for a hot min :lol:

Got no problems with shotsrangout shotsrangout but I still aint clear on this joke or truth about him being black or white :lol: I missed the exact posts and back and forth in the food thread or wherever else he got called out for false claiming being black. I only read the posts after that and every time he'd get in to it with nawghtyhare nawghtyhare . I gotta say if I had caught him in that lie and he was posting the n-word in his posts I'd be on his *** about the same thing. Other than that he cool to me from what I've seen.

Got no strong feeling either way about any of them.

I gotta assume SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife had a different SN before cuz even though I see the name around nothing specific is sticking out about dude. Good poster to me.

I'm cool with nawghtyhare nawghtyhare . He knows how to get in certain arguments and not act like a ***** after. We can argue about w/e even petty **** that go on for however long and be on the same page in another thread. One thing, even though he been on NT for a while I feel like I aint start noticing him posting until dudes got on how he doesn't tip and he started calling everything trash for a hot min :lol:

Got no problems with shotsrangout shotsrangout but I still aint clear on this joke or truth about him being black or white :lol: I missed the exact posts and back and forth in the food thread or wherever else he got called out for false claiming being black. I only read the posts after that and every time he'd get in to it with nawghtyhare nawghtyhare . I gotta say if I had caught him in that lie and he was posting the n-word in his posts I'd be on his *** about the same thing. Other than that he cool to me from what I've seen.
alchemist iq alchemist iq pull up the receipts about shotsrangout shotsrangout please

Back
Top Bottom