Is Ninjahood the Most Important Member of NT?

Got no strong feeling either way about any of them.

I gotta assume @SpittaJetLife had a different SN before cuz even though I see the name around nothing specific is sticking out about dude. Good poster to me.

I'm cool with nawghtyhare nawghtyhare . He knows how to get in certain arguments and not act like a ***** after. We can argue about w/e even petty **** that go on for however long and be on the same page in another thread. One thing, even though he been on NT for a while I feel like I aint start noticing him posting until dudes got on how he doesn't tip and he started calling everything trash for a hot min :lol:

Got no problems with shotsrangout shotsrangout but I still aint clear on this joke or truth about him being black or white :lol: I missed the exact posts and back and forth in the food thread or wherever else he got called out for false claiming being black. I only read the posts after that and every time he'd get in to it with nawghtyhare nawghtyhare . I gotta say if I had caught him in that lie and he was posting the n-word in his posts I'd be on his *** about the same thing. Other than that he cool to me from what I've seen.
Thank you for the review(s). I agree w/ every single one.

I believe his wife passed if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't be thinking about NT either.
****. That's terrible. Knew he was married and had a family, but didn't know that much about him.

Yeah...he can come back to NT when he damn well pleases if that's the case.

*edit: read through the posts in the NT Dad thread and that **** hurt. Can't imagine what he's going through. On the bright side, at least the kids have a great dad.

Last edited:
alchemist iq alchemist iq pull up the receipts about shotsrangout shotsrangout please
Pulling......
tenor (17).gif

^another stranger these days. Wonder what happened to him.
tragic **** in his personal life. he’s still around sporadically.

rexanglorum rexanglorum is a scholar :lol:

if you were to add up how many posts he started with how many times he’s been referenced or talked about, ninjahood ninjahood is probably responsible for the most content on here. definitely in the years since he’s been back. he’s probably the only human being who has a gigantic pixel count associated with his name too.

tragic **** in his personal life. he’s still around sporadically.

rexanglorum rexanglorum is a scholar :lol:

if you were to add up how many posts he started with how many times he’s been referenced or talked about, ninjahood ninjahood is probably responsible for the most content on here. definitely in the years since he’s been back. he’s probably the only human being who has a gigantic pixel count associated with his name too.
Honest opinion of Ninja is that he's the good, bad, and the ugly of NT. I really don't agree with a lot of what he says, especially considering his context, and I think it needs to be challenged. In the same breath, he can speak on a decent amount of topics, provides new content, and has a few gems here and there.

Differences aside, I'm glad he's here.

Like KHUFU KHUFU said he "be white when its convenient" other than that boy faking the funk like caron butler hairstyles. You only fooling yourself, not others.
If dude has really used the n-word, (as a white man), Methodical Management Methodical Management needs to clamp down on that.

He needs to prove his race to continue posting in here.

alchemist iq alchemist iq post the links of him using the n-word

:rofl: RustyShackleford RustyShackleford rolling in his GRAVE with the level of love/respect ninjahood ninjahood is getting in this thread
Nah, I don't care. I see why dudes like to have give around.

Besides his racism, he is pretty entertaining, even when he is talking nonsense; and especially when he is threatening to fly across the country to assault me, or putting out a hit on me :lol:

Troll better my guy. If you fishing, gotta use better bait.

Nah, I don't care. I see why dudes like to have give around.

Besides his racism, he is pretty entertaining, even when he is talking nonsense; and especially when he is threatening to fly across the country to assault me, or putting out a hit on me :lol:

Troll better my guy. If you fishing, gotta use better bait.

:smh: Damn you have NO respect for Kayfabe man

Back
Top Bottom