Is respect worth dying for?

my old Neighbor used to be creepy af, he used to sit outside the crib all drunk and and try to get my wife to come outside. :rofl: like non stop. that was super disrespectful and rapey.

that was years ago, I just shrug stuff off for the most part and couldn't care less what you think of me.
You should have brought him a home made “dinner” prepared by you and spiked it with some of your snot.

You should have brought him a home made “dinner” prepared by you and spiked it with some of your snot.

I told him to F off, he didn’t.

He was elusive and knew when I was home and would hide. Then one day I caught him in his car but he mashed out before I could get him.

Then he had 3 girls at his job accusing him of sexual harassment and he ran away to New Hampshire where he came from.

I told him to F off, he didn’t.

He was elusive and knew when I was home and would hide. Then one day I caught him in his car but he mashed out before I could get him.

Then he had 3 girls at his job accusing him of sexual harassment and he ran away to New Hampshire where he came from.
Should've been red flag #1.

I've always said the most normal person to come out of New Hampshire was G.G. Allin.

Back
Top Bottom