IS RICK ROSS REALLY THE BEST RAPPER OUT THESE DAYS?

laugh.gif

Very few consider him a good rapper let alone the best. However, his music over past few years has been excellent, mainly due to the fact that the productionbeing done for him has reached LEGENDARY levels. Cool & Dre, The Runners, JUSTICE League, The Inkredibles, etc.

I just feel bad because so much quality music is now completely being disregarded because of his "situation".

he's nowhere near the best rapper, i like his style a little but he's not a good rapper lyrically

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

One of the greatest actors the game has ever seen...I'll give him that.
So True......and he just doesnt feel authentic to me anymore in his lyrics, it just sounds like he's capitalizing off of his fame an fortunenow....as if he were just some no name rapper on the street, he wouldnt have anything to talk about...
eyes.gif

i will admit he has a good flow, but your gonna need more than flow to be concieved as best rapper material

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Very few consider him a good rapper let alone the best. However, his music over past few years has been excellent, mainly due to the fact that the production being done for him has reached LEGENDARY levels. Cool & Dre, The Runners, JUSTICE League, The Inkredibles, etc.

I just feel bad because so much quality music is now completely being disregarded because of his "situation".

He has bars tho... his alliteration is 2nd to none
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

The most improved rapper...

He has been consistently stepping his game up every album
First Album was about;
making money, Bitc**, and selling drugs. His flow is tuff.
Album was alright

Second Album was about;
Making money, Bitc**, and selling drugs. Flow is the same exact as the first album.
Album also was alright.

If the 3rd album is about Money, Bitc**, and selling drugs With the same flow.
I will never buy his album again.

Not even close to being the best. Dumb question, but everyone is intitled to there opinion.

i enjoy his music, the production is amazing and he flows nicely. but best rapper? no. great rapper? no. good rapper? yeah, i'll give em that. he'salright.

Yes Rick Ross is Def top 15 Maybe 10. ACTUALLY yes he is top 10 comin out wit music RIGHT NOW. and his production on his albums is " no math problem"you dont even have to think about it. It second to none. ( maybe i went to far with that) but anyway. Ross is def top 15-10 right now LYRICALLY/PRODUCTIONRIGHT NOW in 2009. and Lil Wayne is THE MOST IMPROVED RAPPER IN THE HISTORY OF HIP HOP HANDS DOWN.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Yes Rick Ross is Def top 15 Maybe 10. ACTUALLY yes he is top 10 comin out wit music RIGHT NOW. and his production on his albums is " no math problem" you dont even have to think about it. It second to none. ( maybe i went to far with that) but anyway. Ross is def top 15-10 right now LYRICALLY/PRODUCTION RIGHT NOW in 2009. and Lil Wayne is THE MOST IMPROVED RAPPER IN THE HISTORY OF HIP HOP HANDS DOWN.
7d125c541a619c4fb8fdfbd50f77cd946ad5ad6.gif

I'd take Lupe and Styles P over Rick Ross right now. Production is what mostly saves his music, he stepped it up lyrically but still would be in the sameclass as Jeezy [not the greatest but it gets the job done.]

He's by far the best FRAUD in the rap game right now, thats for certain.

The most improved rapper...

He has been consistently stepping his game up every album

LOL.

Back
Top Bottom