is Sarah Sahim of pitchfork racist vol. you can't be racist to whitez

Are her comments causing real problems in white peoples lives?

No.

Is she systematically oppressing white people?

No.

Will her comments about white people cause them to be feared, discriminated against, or killed?

No.

Are white people not being hired because of her comments?

No.

Is she racist?

No.

By definition though she is a racist :lol:
not that it matters, she's clearly doing this as a last chance hope to get attention for her writing

not that it matters, she's clearly doing this as a last chance hope to get attention for her writing
By definition, she's not. One of her first tweets correctly defines racism, and still people are misusing the word.
:lol:

By definition, she's not. One of her first tweets correctly defines racism, and still people are misusing the word.
:lol:

Full Definition of RACISM

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: racial prejudice or discrimination

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racist

I wish I knew what started the mass conflation between individual racism and institutional racism

Less than 1% of the white population is affected by racism. White people crying about racism sound stupid as ****.

If anything the Chinese trying to get yall centuries of abusing ***** out the paint

But keep worrying about ******* with black and Arab people

Last edited:
Less than 1% of the white population is affected by racism. White people crying about racism sound stupid as ****.

If anything the Chinese trying to get yall centuries of abusing ***** out the paint

But keep worrying about ******* with black and Arab people

I don't think anyone was crying about racism :lol:

Back
Top Bottom