Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

I wanna know how long it took him and if he thinks it's worth it in the end.

Also, does anyone have any viral videos or memes and do you tell people in real life about them? :lol:
I posted a meme in here a few weeks back that went semi viral after l put it on Twitter. A newspaper in India put it on their site. I thought it was funny so l told a couple friends about it. It's wild bc l basically have a ghost Twitter account that l use mainly to view stuff. I don't follow anyone and maybe 2 people follow me.

Regarding dude in the vid, if it gets a bunch a views, he probably finds out briefly exhilarating. Similar to trying a trick shot in basketball then finally making it. Nothing life changing but brief excitement.

I wanna know how long it took him and if he thinks it's worth it in the end.

Also, does anyone have any viral videos or memes and do you tell people in real life about them? :lol:

Going viral on Twitter is annoying.

Viral on tik tok different cause that comes with a bag if you do it right

They both silly. He was suppose to knock her down and keep it moving.

He’s right but he wrong for knocking up a chic who had 3 BDs. I’m assuming he’s :lol:

She clearly a terrible person. You don’t take risks with a chic like her

how has IG changed? or is it the people on there and what they are doing that is making it trash?

I deactivated my IG after it felt like one big commercial. The advertisements were annoying, then the people I followed all their posts started to look like ads cuz they all were trying to sell/push something. Then everyone was just cramming everything into their stories. It felt like a chore lol so I just got rid of it. Only thing I have now is twitter and thats only for quick updates on news/Sports really cuz I got everyone muted.

Last edited:
Ya why was that clip of the tennis player posted in here?
There's a 1000 people there who could've cared for the ball boy. All she had to do was tell someone. There's actual medical folks who are there for that reason.

There's a 1000 people there who could've cared for the ball boy. All she had to do was tell someone.
1. But how is that an example of social media destroying society?
2. She could have done what you said, but how is it wrong, (key word: WRONG), to help the ballboy herself?

-foe

There's a 1000 people there who could've cared for the ball boy. All she had to do was tell someone. There's actual medical folks who are there for that reason.

She seemed cute

second question - is there something wrong with Jordan Peterson?

I’ve run across random snippets of his and it seems like his overarching message is get your house in order | personal responsibility. i get why the woke crowd prolly has problems with him and i’m sure he has controversial takes but he doesn’t strike me as “social media”

The "sick" ball boy was definitely planned.

Look at her ig shouting out that food brand
Screenshot_20220628-101901_Instagram.jpg

Said brand

Screenshot_20220628-101947_Instagram.jpg

Everyone wins.

Reminded me of when nadal hit that girl on purpose

The folks commenting on that dating app video seems to be Baby Boomers and early Circa Generation X.

I don’t expect them to understand. If it was up to them, the Internet wouldn’t have exist.

I do agree that most of the people on these app are vain, entitled and cherry picks. It seems very redundant - these women profiles has not substance (mostly a check list) and they all look the same (same photo persona).

She seemed cute

second question - is there something wrong with Jordan Peterson?

I’ve run across random snippets of his and it seems like his overarching message is get your house in order | personal responsibility. i get why the woke crowd prolly has problems with him and i’m sure he has controversial takes but he doesn’t strike me as “social media”

Start here.

Post in thread 'NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.' https://niketalk.com/threads/nbc-em...-models-to-dressing-room.612558/post-29954691

Back
Top Bottom