Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

Nothing on her IG makes her appear un-Christian like. There's pretty girls at church every Sunday. Unless you seeing something I'm not.

For the record I'm not a christian

Her breasts are pretty exposed for a christian woman in her profile pic.

1 Timothy 2:9 likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire​

There are levels to Christianity. Quoting bible verses on the internet is definitely high tier. Im not a rapper doe.

Shaq was already in her DM's

Trust, she's gonna be living in a condo in Miami or LA on daddy's dime within the next few weeks :lol:

I mean she could easily do that (their were legit grown *** men talking about their "sad" she has to do these things..... But again every woman isn't willing to play that game & the **** that comes along with it.

To be fair she was blogging/doing lifestyle influencer stuff before she went viral, so she clearly does like attention online..... just not the weird **** that came her way. Hope shorty bounces back on her feet but the current state of the world disgust me :smh:

Shorty was literally just trying to work like a normal person and do her "regular" thing and got her life flipped upside down for not wanting to do *** **** for a dollar/ freeloading off a dude for dollars. We really have hit the point of no return in this country/culture

I mean she could easily do that (their were legit grown *** men talking about their "sad" she has to do these things..... But again every woman isn't willing to play that game & the **** that comes along with it.

To be fair she was blogging/doing lifestyle influencer stuff before she went viral, so she clearly does like attention online..... just not the weird **** that came her way. Hope shorty bounces back on her feet but the current state of the world disgust me :smh:

Shorty was literally just trying to work like a normal person and do her "regular" thing and got her life flipped upside down for not wanting to do *** **** for a dollar/ freeloading off a dude for dollars. We really have hit the point of no return in this country/culture
You giving this ***** too much credit.

She’ll be posting from yachts in Miami or her Dubai trips soon enough :lol:

I bet if she did start an OF now that joint would be jumping. Of all the viral stunts these OF chick's pull to get more subscribers this might be the best one yet, not that I think thats what she's doing.

She’s a suburban woman, who doesn’t understand the urban terrain that comes with this type of attention. She just needs someone who can show her the ropes and keep her sanity and life intact and profit big without the OF.

Shaq probably trying to help her out on the up and up, low key. You know he does stuff like that.

Man Shaq 100% tryna smash 😂😂
Screen Shot 2023-06-15 at 3.14.08 PM.png

Personally I think 75% of the hate she’s getting is because she’s Christian.

Just weird how the people who want tolerance from others the most are the least likely to give out tolerance to people who don’t live life the same way as them.

She ain tell not one lie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom