Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

What does Kai Cenat actually do? Why does he have a stranglehold on the people?

I really don't understand :lol:

China looking like..

Michael Jordan Laughing GIF - Michael Jordan Laughing Last - Discover &  Share GIFs

He’s an entertainer. That’s the best way to put it.Streaming games have been around for a while at this point it’s gone way beyond video games.

Most of the streamers with Kai started on NBA 2k as wild as that is. It really blew up during the pandemic truthfully and It’s not for us, it’s for kids. Somehow they have found a way to cultivate an online fan base and community centered around that streamer and his/her life.

You have rappers going on his stream to promote their music Lil baby, Ice Spicee, Lil Yachty etc. Kids don’t go home and turn on the Disney channel anymore they go online and watch their favorite streamer and interact in the chat.

That rumble deal is going to have them wilding even more. Thiel got Kai & Ishowspeed by the balls smh . And they are the ones that are going to face all the actual consequences for this f-erry

IMG_1859.jpeg

Cats gotta stop lumping everyone under "we"

Crash dummies hate when you ain’t a crasher like them.

I was always above peer pressure. The n_ who skipped school, smoked all day, ran into houses, etc walking around the hood (or prison yard) still looking like Buffons.

My go to was “Ight ya’ll boys, I’m headed to the house”. While them idiots doing home invasions or snatching purses :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup they’re all like that. I wouldn’t know if I didn’t teach.

4CD7EA10-9279-4D38-BD05-A99AEFBB95AB.jpeg

You can pull up the viewership numbers across all major television broadcasting directed at children.

Some of it you can blame on Hulu and Netflix and the adoption of streaming services for sure but the other part is definitely the rise of the streamer.

They lost another 33% in 2020 too.

Think of the biggest kid sitcom star from the 90’s or 2000’s you can think of. Now give that person the ability to communicate with their fans live with new episodes every day or almost. That’s what it is.

You’ve got to remember too… most these TV shows SUCK.

Kids nowadays are trained to watch roblox and skits (IG skits, YouTube, IG, etc). There’s no creativity in American cartoons and sitcoms now

And with these short attention spans, companies are trying to capitalize more in instant media.

Never knew who Lil Tay was until a few days ago.

Looks like every adult in her life deserves to be thrown in jail. Pretty disgusting :smh:

70% or something of the reason i use twitter is for shoe stuff. Have to imagine not being able to block people is gonna make a lot of people dip. Musk replied saying you can still mute people and block dms but I mean the site is trending the wrong way.

Threads was cool for like 35 seconds.

It's one of the best decisions I ever made.

It was tough not having that outlet at first, but you absolutely will not miss it :pimp:

Bro that’s so true.

Because alot of my daily regimen was me posting something for laughs and likes or constantly checking XYZ.

Mental health and peace of mind is paramount nonetheless

Social media (Twitter specifically) has been a hell of a tool in spotting trends and learning people's general thoughts and grievances on things that i wouldn't have known without it. Really helpful as long as you aren't living for likes & popularity of it.

I thought people were strange just growing up & living everyday life, but watching people document their mental illnesses in real time let me know exactly what society is facing as a whole :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom