Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

I just keep IG to under 100 followers. People I interacted with at some point in life like classmates. Never followed these "models"

Lately IG has been pushing "suggested" stories or accounts I should follow. Like nah. I'm good.

The explore page is what always got me into the rabbit hole, it'll suck not sending memes to close friends but that's a useless time consumer.
I just keep IG to under 100 followers. People I interacted with at some point in life like classmates. Never followed these "models"

Lately IG has been pushing "suggested" stories or accounts I should follow. Like nah. I'm good.

I just deleted my ig...man I've caught myself on it too much, once I unlocked my phone my fingers went straight to the social media smh
This was me, wake up in the morning and first think I'd do is grab my phone and scroll away, looking at a bunch of BS. Had to delete IG, reddit and a few other apps. Been about a week, crazy how many times I grab for my phone knowing there's nothing on there.

Amazing scary how much technology can get a hold of you

The closest thing we had in the 2000s was Jackass and the Andy D*** show… and they didn’t air everyday

The closest thing we had in the 2000s was Tom Green, Jackass and the Andy D*** show… and they didn’t air everyday.

Back
Top Bottom