Is there a store with worse customer service than Supreme?

laugh.gif
@ that video

japanese people...asians..they just come and *%%% *@#! up

laugh.gif

supreme's staff are a bunch of clowns. they blood-suck the african-american culture and treat black customers like %%!%. their gear is overrated anyway.. ihad my supreme phase 2 years ago and haven't bought an item since then.

but to answer your question, yeah.. go to comme des garcons in NYC.

edit:
roll.gif
@ that video. that video captures the aloofness of theiremployees. my dude said, "the japanese...the asians just come and f_ sh_ up."

if hypebeast and iss didn't treat this store like it was the end all be all to human civilization, i'm sure they wouldn't have the audacity to actlike this. these dudes act like they're the elite members of society.. the hell outta here.

Wow...Javier is lame as ***@ lol. Dude forgot that he's just a Supreme employee...I don't know why you hypebeasts respect these dudes. They'resimply retail store employees, nothing more.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

and you really sat their for 7 mins waiting to buy a hat while some dude talked on the phone and ignored you?

roll.gif
roll.gif

so instead of speaking up you just stood their quiet an said in your head "Man, this is @$+$*!#%, when I get home I'm gonna get on NT and make an unappreciation thread about these guys"

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word..

you sound like a female

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

Wow...Javier is lame as ***@ lol. Dude forgot that he's just a Supreme employee...I don't know why you hypebeasts respect these dudes. They're simply retail store employees, nothing more.

grown @#$ men making minimum wage
laugh.gif
just remind them of their status ifthey try to start @#$%

I actually thought Supreme fell off a while ago like Bape did. They still know how to do a shoe collabo though.

im pretty sure you could break any of their faces because they all look 90 lbs lol

they're like that because they know people are going accept it and eat up whatever they put out anyway.
If they majority of they're customers cared about more than just the name, they might not be so smug.

The video wasn't funny. Why you clowns posting the laughing face?

The guy is talking crap and sounding ignorant, yet you all still support that stupid store?

Overpriced garbage from elitist clowns FTL. F outta here with that store.

you shoulda walked out b...

*insert jay handing nas a L pic*

oh yeah.... id be damned if i buy a jacket with hella other dudes on it (vid)

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

oh yeah.... id be damned if i buy a jacket with hella other dudes on it (vid)

I'm sayin'
laugh.gif

You're a clown if you pay hundreds of dollars for a hoodie with Supreme employees on it.

Originally Posted by majik214

The guy is talking crap and sounding ignorant, yet you all still support that stupid store?

Overpriced garbage from elitist clowns FTL. F outta here with that store.

why am i laughing? because this guy is sitting there blatantly disrespecting and making fun of his customers, yet people still eat that #*%! up. and for therecord, i don't own anything supreme

Friend of a friend works at Supreme NY and tells HILARIOUS stories. In one sense, everybody working there would rather be skating, instead of working, soit's a point of tension. In another sense, they find it funny because you dudes will stand there and take it then buy the gear. My boy will roll in thereand get mad love, yet they'll dead a stranger who watches everything go down, immediately after.

And yes, the attitude toward Asian customers is the exact same in NY.

I remember when my boy slapped the cashier @ the ny store for not getting off his phone

good times
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Phil Le0tard0 said:
Originally Posted by majik214

that **%% was hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif

you must be asian/japanese

hes hispanic or white.
Why do you guys bring race into everything? I'm Japanese myself and I'm not even trippin' at the fact Javier said that.
laugh.gif

Bottom line is, if you have respect for Supreme employees and take their *!$%, you're a clown.

customer service is no longer something you should expect.
especially in food or retail

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

I remember when my boy slapped the cashier @ the ny store for not getting off his phone

good times
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought I remembered someone on here saying that

mind giving the full story?

how did the other employees react?

Why do you guys bring race into everything?

I said that because he was the only person that had a problem with the video

and since the guy in the video makes fun of asian/japanese people I figured he was one of them

good times
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The employees just told us to leave. Son ain't wanna fight

This is how it went

my boy- walks to register
cashier- looks & ignores
my boy- my dude, i'm tryin' to pay for this
cashier- one sec
my boy- : ::2 mins later:: yo, do you not see me standing here?
cashier- hold on, bro

After dude said that, he reached over the counter and slapped son across the face. Cashier put his hand over his face and looked shook. After about 10 secondsa couple employees speed walked toward us and told us we had to leave or they were gonna call the cops.

good times
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The employees just told us to leave. Son ain't wanna fight

This is how it went

my boy- walks to register
cashier- looks & ignores
my boy- my dude, i'm tryin' to pay for this
cashier- one sec
my boy- : ::2 mins later:: yo, do you not see me standing here?
cashier- hold on, bro

After dude said that, he reached over the counter and slapped son across the face. Cashier put his hand over his face and looked shook. After about 10 seconds a couple employees speed walked toward us and told us we had to leave or they were gonna call the cops.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that's great

they try to portray this image as bad !+* skateboarders with a "I dont give a $+!@ attitude" and you beasts who admire them just eat that up whendeep down they're just some *$**+ made kids who can skate and just happen to be from NYC

I mean look at this *%!$ http://www.strictlysupreme.com/showthread.php?t=47

a forum dedicated to Supreme featuring a 63 page thread filled with pics of the Supreme "team"/employees

pathetic
laugh.gif

good times
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

dude brought it upon himself.

most people probably bend over and take the crappy service, i'm sure the employees have a look of shock when someone calls them out on that crap.

really though the best response would be something along the lines of, "your a grown man who works retail, makes $9 per hour, and slurps any celeberitywho comes in the store, you really need to reeveluate your life"

also to the guy who waited 7 minutes while the employee was on the phone, if i had the exact change for the item i would just put the money behind theregister and walk out with the shirt and he could worry about it when his conversation was over.

Back
Top Bottom