Is there a store with worse customer service than Supreme?

Never gone to the store in LA but ive spoken to them on the phone and they were helpful
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

I remember when my boy slapped the cashier @ the ny store for not getting off his phone

good times
laugh.gif
what did the worker look like?

hispanic dude with long hair..bout 5'7

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by drock2010

I hate when people b-word about customer service

I'm not gonna be on your nuts til you buy something

you need some help come to me I'm not gonna follow you around the store

if you work retail IT'S YOUR JOB to provide good customer service. regardless if the customer buys something or not. it shouldn't be so hard for retail employees to acknowledge customers.

i don't mean none of that being on your customers nuts from the second they walk in type service because that crap irritates me. i know with bigger stores corporate tells/ brainwashes the employees to having a featured product in hand and nagging you from the second you get in, but all thats needed is a simple, "Hi how are you doing?" and "If you need any help or anything just let me know" goes a long way.

exactly why i hate working at sports authority. they basically tell us to nag customers until they give in and buy some insoles/replacement plans

I remember going to the NY store to buy a boxcap. When I went up to the desk, dude was trying to holla at this hoodrat chick.
smh.gif

Dude had some lame lines too.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

But yeah...they pretty much don't care. HUF used to be the same way but they are a 100% better now then they used to.

I agree. Staff at Huf 2009 > 2007
Haven't been to HUF in years, but I remember back then, the HUF on sutter had horrible customer service, dudes would straight be on high horseor elitist type attitude. The one on Hayes was much better

Originally Posted by icykicks79

1. pick what you want

2. bring it to the front so they can ring it up

3. stick em in the face and leave

GOOD customer service is a big part of a business, you cant just ignore that.
Agree ... I think that retail shop employees come across a bunch of A-holes and window shoppers on a daily basis and therefore, reflect thatattitude towards real positive shoppers. It goes hand in hand though when you really think about it. When I walk into say Banana Republic and the lady/mansays hey "Welcome to B.R. how are you today?", I actually look them in the face and respond respectfully, "Im doing great thanks, andyourself?" ... Right then and there you have established a relationship .. I feel at least..

I have never worked in retail, but I definitely show respect to the employees, and my positive attitude seem to get me great service. As I dont see it as a"service" so to speak, but just an individual assisting another.

BUT !!!! If someone at the register just completely ignored me for 2-5 minutes I would simply toss the items I planned on purchasing right across the counterat them and walk out the store ... FLIGHTCLUB has HORRIBLE customer service as well.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by drock2010

I hate when people b-word about customer service

I'm not gonna be on your nuts til you buy something

you need some help come to me I'm not gonna follow you around the store

if you work retail IT'S YOUR JOB to provide good customer service. regardless if the customer buys something or not. it shouldn't be so hard for retail employees to acknowledge customers.

i don't mean none of that being on your customers nuts from the second they walk in type service because that crap irritates me. i know with bigger stores corporate tells/ brainwashes the employees to having a featured product in hand and nagging you from the second you get in, but all thats needed is a simple, "Hi how are you doing?" and "If you need any help or anything just let me know" goes a long way.
This.

As a retail manager, sometimes good customer service is actually leaving the customer alone.
nerd.gif

The folks at NY are ++!@@. Had to have my cousin sweet talk/flirt with one of the workers just for some attention to cop a shirt.

This should change soon. Supreme saw the writing on the wall, as did the rest of the "boutique" shops. I never thought I'd see UNDFTD, Supreme orHuf go online, part of their appeal is the exclusiveness. Being an online retailer, clearly changes that. I've never had any problems with that stuff. Hufused to be chill right when they opened. Supreme was eh. The only place I've been to in the past five years is UNDFTD and they seem pretty friendly.Overall, I just think that Supreme will realize they're only hurting themselves. Put an online Supreme up in 2001-2002, game over, everything would sellout. Now they've got stuff on sale. For these shops it never used to be about how much the item was, it was about how available that item was to thepublic, most people would pay insane prices. Now price has become a issue, call it the ecomony, call it easy accessibility, it's simply not the same forthese shops. I still really like Huf, Supreme and UNDFTD, however, I rarely wear casual clothing anymore, so there's no sense in hunting for it, or payingthe prices on most of the items.

I have always heard stories but a few of my friends went to supreme ny a few weeks ago and both said they were cool to them.

someone above mention flightclub ny, ive been to the their location on nassau st one day after work. Mind you i was wearing business attire shirt tie dressshoes etc and I wasn't ignored yet i wasnt rushed to and swarmed, which was cool. When I asked a question about a specific shoe, the employee there ( Ithink his name was Esco) was very helpful and informative. We went on to discuss the shoe and other aspects of the jordan line for a few, and at no time did ifeel pressured or looked down upon. I didn't end up buying the shoe and he was still cool about it. But everyone's experience could be different at thesame place, just like going to a club. It all depends, but the day i get treated or ignored like some of the stories above. . .. right..

Originally Posted by YOUNG SERG

someone above mention flightclub ny, ive been to the their location on nassau st one day after work. Mind you i was wearing business attire shirt tie dress shoes etc and I wasn't ignored yet i wasnt rushed to and swarmed, which was cool. When I asked a question about a specific shoe, the employee there ( I think his name was Esco) was very helpful and informative. We went on to discuss the shoe and other aspects of the jordan line for a few, and at no time did i feel pressured or looked down upon. I didn't end up buying the shoe and he was still cool about it. But everyone's experience could be different at the same place, just like going to a club. It all depends, but the day i get treated or ignored like some of the stories above. . .. right..
Where you work @ homie ??
laugh.gif
.. I'm on Water and WallStreet, and that store happens to be mad cool ...

See ... Here's what happened. They dont do consignment at that spot though so dudes were like, go to the other one on Green St I believe, but I figuredthat it would be smart for me to call first instead .. I called 3 times before someone answered .. Than that guy put me on hold and forgot about me, and thenext time I called the same dude was rushing me off the phone
mad.gif
and didnteven apologize for keeping me on hold and forgetting about me. Wasn't an instore issue though.

Even though I haven't been there in years no store is messing with the great customer service at vinny's in BK.
And I think that supreme needs to step their customer service game up. B/c it will have a good financial impact on them in the long run.
I don't know how people could think non existing customer service is good for any store, including supreme

Originally Posted by Bearcat23

This should change soon. Supreme saw the writing on the wall, as did the rest of the "boutique" shops. I never thought I'd see UNDFTD, Supreme or Huf go online, part of their appeal is the exclusiveness. Being an online retailer, clearly changes that. I've never had any problems with that stuff. Huf used to be chill right when they opened. Supreme was eh. The only place I've been to in the past five years is UNDFTD and they seem pretty friendly. Overall, I just think that Supreme will realize they're only hurting themselves. Put an online Supreme up in 2001-2002, game over, everything would sell out. Now they've got stuff on sale. For these shops it never used to be about how much the item was, it was about how available that item was to the public, most people would pay insane prices. Now price has become a issue, call it the ecomony, call it easy accessibility, it's simply not the same for these shops. I still really like Huf, Supreme and UNDFTD, however, I rarely wear casual clothing anymore, so there's no sense in hunting for it, or paying the prices on most of the items.
Interesting point. I agree with you.

The thing about supreme is that the demand is so high ... that even if they lose you as a customer there are 5 other people who are gonna want to buy the shirtyou left there...

They really don't care, people need to stop catching feelings if they treat you like $+$$ then why do you keep going there? Oh right.. because its Supreme

Originally Posted by daffy 016

The thing about supreme is that the demand is so high ... that even if they lose you as a customer there are 5 other people who are gonna want to buy the shirt you left there...

They really don't care, people need to stop catching feelings if they treat you like $+$$ then why do you keep going there? Oh right.. because its Supreme

NA their supply is just so small

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

and you really sat their for 7 mins waiting to buy a hat while some dude talked on the phone and ignored you?

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NO article of clothing is worth waiting 7 minutes while the clerk is brushing you off on the phone, ask for the manager or give him a signal

my dude was put in his place for 7 minutes
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom