!%# is This Creature That Mandy Moore is Engaged to?

its funny if you dont know who this dude ryan adams is then you're:

"It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort,or belong to the Diplomats, I don't blame 99% of NT for not knowing who he is."

^^^^dude who wrote this is a clown and anybody who cosigns it is one too

/rant

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

an dee 51o:
TheTrapezeSwinger:
It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, or belong to the Diplomats, I don't blame 99% of NT for not knowing who he is.
You're trying to hard and borderline racist.
Borderline racist?
laugh.gif
racist = hating race. He didn't say anything about hating any race. He said he hates a certain culture, that ghetto, hood, thug culture. Now if YOU think that 'ghetto, hood, thug culture = black people', then I wouldn't say he's being racist; I'd say you're inaccurately stereotyping.

Where did he say he hates it?

Anyways, If I said something like, "NT'ers have no idea who he is because he doesn't eat rice, drive a Honda, have straight A's in math andhave spikey hair" that would still be borderline racist towards Asians. You want to make an argument that the stereotypes I just stated don't make youthink of Asians?

TheTrapezeSwinger:
It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, or belong to the Diplomats, I don't blame 99% of NT for not knowing who he is.
roll.gif

It's funny how on NT when certain subjects come up it's ridiculously easy to tell how people really feel simply by what they cosign or disagree with.

And for the record no ones trippin off what that ignorant fool said, way more offensive things have been said on this site.

an dee 51o:
23ska909red02:
an dee 51o:
TheTrapezeSwinger:

You're trying to hard and borderline racist.
Borderline racist?
laugh.gif
racist = hating race. He didn't say anything about hating any race. He said he hates a certain culture, that ghetto, hood, thug culture. Now if YOU think that 'ghetto, hood, thug culture = black people', then I wouldn't say he's being racist; I'd say you're inaccurately stereotyping.

Where did he say he hates it?

Anyways, If I said something like, "NT'ers have no idea who he is because he doesn't eat rice, drive a Honda, have straight A's in math and have spikey hair" that would still be borderline racist towards Asians. You want to make an argument that the stereotypes I just stated don't make you think of Asians?
Spiky hair is a typical physical trait of Asian folks; eating rice is a widely accepted, unoffensive stereotype (yes, it can be used in anoffensive, insulting way, and no, it doesn't hold true for all Asians, but those are both items for another topic).

The things listed by TrapezeSwinger, none of them are physical traits of black people, and none of them aregenerally accepted, non-offensive stereotypes that fit a vast majority of black people. Do a majority of black people have a Bentley on dubs? Grilles on theirfronts? Have a criminal record? Glorify thug life and rep Diplomats? A majority of hood-types fit that description (or something close), hood =/= black. Notfor me, anyways.

Apparently for you, hood = black.

the majority of the time positive stereotypes or "unoffensive stereotypes" simply reinforce negative stereotypes

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Captain-Save-A-Bro?

Back
Top Bottom