!%# is This Creature That Mandy Moore is Engaged to?

this is why the dating game is so @#^#&*# up these days. people are way too shallow. dating for all the wrong reasons. only on NT...

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, or belong to the Diplomats, I don't blame 99% of NT for not knowing who he is.

oh shut the %!++ up

It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, or belong to the Diplomats, I don't blame 99% of NT for not knowing who he is.

you mad doggie?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Looks like dude from Wayne's World.
First thing that came to mind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You're trying to hard and borderline racist.

boy this one hurt a lot of feelings. about 99% didnt know and looks like about 99% knows they just got called on it.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, or
belong to the Diplomats, I don't blame 99% of NT for not knowing who he is.

laugh.gif
You're so lame son.
he's dead on.

It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, or

laugh.gif
You're so lame son.

laugh.gif
@ this getting quotes throughout the entire thread. He obviously hit a nerve. If it was completely false what he said, people would've justdisregarded it. People being so upset over this just shows that he is somewhat correct.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

go ahead say what you're really trying to say

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif
You're so lame son.

laugh.gif
@ this getting quotes throughout the entire thread. He obviously hit a nerve. If it was completely false what he said, people would've just disregarded it. People being so upset over this just shows that he is somewhat correct.
nah its straight ignorant...idk who the dude is but it doesnt mean i'm into all that other stuff....TheTrapezeSwinger the type of dude to mumble something under his breath and when somebody catch it he'll deny he ever said it....he= feminine acting dude

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

you can always tell who has no kind of game in these threads
laugh.gif

"Oh he must be rich"
eyes.gif
What next he must have a huge schlong? Judging by the nature of this thread (analyzing another mans physical attributes like we are supposed to find him attractive) that might not be too far off.

Right?

^^^that got me too...

but both of these guys have shown us all one thing....Get in early, tell her "I LOVE YOU" and stick it out and you too just may wife up a famousbird....

first thing I thought when I read the thread title was, everyone is going to be salty when actually everyone should be happy since it gives us all a shot....

Back
Top Bottom