!%# is This Creature That Mandy Moore is Engaged to?

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, or belong to the Diplomats, I don't blame 99% of NT for not knowing who he is.
QFT..

I am listening to Ryan Adams as I write this. Ryan is absolutely one of the greatest songwriters of our generation. I am certain of this. Very few albums orartist do I hold in higher esteem. He is that good.

It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, or belong to the Diplomats, I don't blame 99% of NT for not knowing who he is.

shut the %#%$ up

smh.gif

It's always comedy to me when you internet types hate on a dude who's clearly living much better than you are.

Like I'm supposed to believe you keyboard cowboys are also cover boys when you step away from the comp.

I've never hated on what another man has or doesn't have, nor have I EVER thought about how attractive another man may or may not be (i.e. Jay Z, whoy'all like to throw dirt at as well). That's for females to determine. Not I.

Why? Because it don't effect me none. I'm all good with where I'm at.

Be honest, you're mad.......but the only person you have to be mad at is yourself for not being able to make it happen.

And news flash. Mandy Moore is rich. She don't need dudes money. She got her own. Rich women are attracted to confidence and power. Broke **$%*%% areattracted to money.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, or
belong to the Diplomats, I don't blame 99% of NT for not knowing who he is.

laugh.gif
You're so lame son.

laugh.gif
@ this getting quotes throughout the entire thread. He obviously hit a nerve. If it was completely false what he said, people would've just disregarded it. People being so upset over this just shows that he is somewhat correct.
that reasoning makes no sense. But true or not, the post drips douchejuice heavy.

u a clown g.

newsflash, there's a lot more to life than looks especially if you plan on spending the next 50 years with that person.

Be honest, you're mad.......but the only person you have to be mad at is yourself for not being able to make it happen.

And news flash. Mandy Moore is rich. She don't need dudes money. She got her own. Rich women are attracted to confidence and power. Broke **$%*%% are attracted to money.

/thread

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, or

laugh.gif
You're so lame son.

laugh.gif
@ this getting quotes throughout the entire thread. He obviously hit a nerve. If it was completely false what he said, people would've just disregarded it. People being so upset over this just shows that he is somewhat correct.
that reasoning makes no sense. But true or not, the post drips douchejuice heavy.
?
The dude is 100% correct. He exaggerated a bit but it was to make a point, I'm assuming.

Judging by the responses he made that point.
laugh.gif

Never liked dude due to him being cocky as hell, but you can't knock his musical talent.

"Faithless Street" is $@%*+%* genius.

To the dude who said that Mandy Moore is the plainest chick ever, I'd like to introduce you to Gwyneth Paltrow.

Originally Posted by jessie48484848

if he makes her happy, then it should matter what he looks like

so would u date an ugly guy if he treats u good, keep it real

u have to be somewhat attracted to the person u with

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Never liked dude due to him being cocky as hell, but you can't knock his musical talent.

"Faithless Street" is $@%*+%* genius.

To the dude who said that Mandy Moore is the plainest chick ever, I'd like to introduce you to Gwyneth Paltrow.
"Faithless Street" is brilliant.

laugh.gif
You're so lame son.

laugh.gif

surprised me too lol

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif
You're so lame son.

laugh.gif
?
The dude is 100% correct. He exaggerated a bit but it was to make a point, I'm assuming.

Judging by the responses he made that point.
laugh.gif
He is right..but he still came off sounding like a !!+%#$!....just sayin.
ohwell.gif

an dee 51o:
TheTrapezeSwinger:

You're trying to hard and borderline racist.
Borderline racist?
laugh.gif
racist = hating race. He didn'tsay anything about hating any race. He said he hates a certain culture, that ghetto, hood, thug culture. Now if YOU think that 'ghetto, hood, thug culture= black people', then I wouldn't say he's being racist; I'd say you're inaccurately stereotyping.

roll.gif
but SMH too.

I made the one percent, I guess. RA=Kinda dope.

Good Stuff vvv

http://
Ryan-Adams-Rock-N-Roll-260287.jpg

Back
Top Bottom