Is this simpin or being a gentleman?

I would have done the same thing as that dolphin
pimp.gif

Simp, she can tie her own damn shoes. If what she's wearing is a problem she shouldn't have stepped outside wearing that. If being pregnant is the problem she shouldn't have wore those shoes or laces. The things some guys do for females nowadays is flat out degrading.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

its called being a loser

no question.. In what situation would an able bodied woman having a man tying her shoes be considered chivalry... She's thick doe.. bet he's been playing the "friend that she cries to" role hoping to get the yambs...Meanwhile, she rotates the d.
yesssssssss,  but dude is a floor mat so let him be that, and her folded arms is only making him look worse

^I know there's different variations of thick, but that is NOT one of them
laugh.gif
That's just a normal build (and there's nothing wrong with that either), but
don't let the short tight dress fool ya'll
laugh.gif

The penguin PS
roll.gif

roll.gif
dat penguin

She's ******ed for thinking she looked cute with those shoes or whatever look she was going for besides Trailer Trash.

If some chick asked me to tie her shoes I would say sure then proceed to tie her left and right shoes together.

Originally Posted by datboi81

36hypno - love your signature my dude

on the topic at hand, i don't think it's automatic simping for tying someones shoe for them. i've tied my female friends shoes before if they asked, NOT COMMANDED. It's not a big deal, just like neither is holding a purse. You do things for those you care about, sure not every female can be mother/sister level, but for those that are it's nothing. It's like the dude who said the thing about getting his feet lotioned, sometimes men and women commit subservient acts for the ones you love, but it doesn't mean you're belittling yourself.

the dude in the pic does look like he's being commanded though, so yeah he's probably simping that case.

Back
Top Bottom