It's 2011 and dude still try to front an act like they don't....Vol. Put ya face in it

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

this emoticon is more fitting >
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

this guy gets it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ya'll are too much. 
I started eating more frequently with my ex. It's ok, I just love how a girl reacts to it, my current goes crazy after I do it.
grin.gif

i haven't done it in a minute.. last year or something probably. Honestly most chicks ive encountered aren't too crazy bout it, either that or they think i'd shut them down cause i'm a fly dude.. which i probably would, i'm fly like that lol
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Some of you guys go super hard with your ducktales. Chicks telling you the D is so big that you don't need to eat the box? Other girls telling you that they think it's gross? That's ridiculous. That's like saying some dudes deny getting head from a girl because they think it's wrong to put his D in her mouth, or saying that a girl doesn't have to top you off if the P is good. Stop lying to yourselves. The girl is most likely telling u not to eat the box because you're horrible at it.

it was actually the first thing i did at 12 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
a year before i even did the deed.

in high school, the papis used to walk up to chicks every day and offer to "taste it." i watched a couple birds take them up on their offer, walk in the bathroom and out 10 minutes later too. future mothers and +#$%..
roll.gif

Dudes lyin they $%# off in here. Ya'll don't eat box cuz ya'll aint gettin none. But it is true, some girls don't like it, but I've converted one to liking it.
pimp.gif

Personally I SWAN DIVE in it, ate one of my exes out for two hours. still has me
eek.gif
to this day. I'd do it to a cut buddy and wifey, but NEVER a random *!$! I just met.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Some of you guys go super hard with your ducktales. Chicks telling you the D is so big that you don't need to eat the box? Other girls telling you that they think it's gross? That's ridiculous. That's like saying some dudes deny getting head from a girl because they think it's wrong to put his D in her mouth, or saying that a girl doesn't have to top you off if the P is good. Stop lying to yourselves. The girl is most likely telling u not to eat the box because you're horrible at it.

ain't no ducktales bruh. How could I be horrible at something I never tried.  If I was in a monogamous relationship, but am not. I got more respect for myself than to have my face in some chick mc flurry if i'm not gonna be with her down the line. You gotta be exclusive for that. I ain't gonna lie I tried to do it with my girlfriend in high school and she went on this long rant about hygiene and never to eat a chic out unless it's your main because they hair and stuff just be soaking in blood and all kind of bacteria for extended periods of time. Straight up told me if a random chick want you to do that, she really ain't got respect for you.  I've heard this from multiple chicks. Even from ones I get the chewin from. I just be like kanyeshrug and go on with my life. Ain't gonna be eating box just to be even stevens. I let her boyfriend do all that.
wink.gif
 Maybe you mad because the truth about them "flowers" is setting in on you lol

Wr wrote:
 I ain't gonna lie I tried to do it with my girlfriend in high school and she went on this long rant about hygiene and never to eat a chic out unless it's your main because they hair and stuff just be soaking in blood and all kind of bacteria for extended periods of time.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Pass on that box munchin'

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

ain't no ducktales bruh. How could I be horrible at something I never tried.  If I was in a monogamous relationship, but am not. I got more respect for myself than to have my face in some chick mc flurry if i'm not gonna be with her down the line. You gotta be exclusive for that. I ain't gonna lie I tried to do it with my girlfriend in high school and she went on this long rant about hygiene and never to eat a chic out unless it's your main because they hair and stuff just be soaking in blood and all kind of bacteria for extended periods of time. Straight up told me if a random chick want you to do that, she really ain't got respect for you.  I've heard this from multiple chicks. Even from ones I get the chewin from. I just be like kanyeshrug and go on with my life. Ain't gonna be eating box just to be even stevens. I let her boyfriend do all that.
wink.gif
 Maybe you mad because the truth about them "flowers" is setting in on you lol

I gotta go with Wr on this one.

Munching the box of random #!$@#% or "just to be even stevens" (
laugh.gif
) is a NO-NO in my book.

Always has been, always will be.

I also don't co-sign other behavior (like sleeping, as in sharing a bed overnight/or an extended period of time, with jumps and other similar chicks).

You young cats got it all wrong...

It is what it is, I like to eat it, I like it a lot. If ya'll don't ya'll dont. Dudes actin like they got one up on those of us who do. But as previously said, NEVER. EVER to randoms.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

It is what it is, I like to eat it, I like it a lot. If ya'll don't ya'll dont. Dudes actin like they got one up on those of us who do. But as previously said, NEVER. EVER to randoms.

This man speaks the truth.

I pretty much agree with the consensus in here

Yes to wifey/long time gf

No to randoms/one night stands

Back
Top Bottom