It's friday night, why are you in?

sometimes you just need time to yourself. relax and watch tv.
pimp.gif

Came back to my hometown for the weekend will prolly stay till thanksgiving. Had plans tonight but they fell thru like they always do so now im stuck at homein this lame %$$ town without %!$* to do haha..

I have to work, and its cold as bizznalls outside. and im broke.......and I have no friends...............*shoots self*

lol

Just got off work at 11 so came home and watched the end of the UNC game and just gonna kick it here tonight. Playing some cash games online probably.

because i work retail(tj maxx FTL) and its 11 and im just now getting home. and i have to work an 11 hour shift tomm. then a 9 hour shift on sunday.

whatever you do. DONT WORK RETAIL. esp. during the holidays.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Just got off work at 11 so came home and watched the end of the UNC game and just gonna kick it here tonight. Playing some cash games online probably.
more info please
nerd.gif

NY is freezing...yall could keep the clubs,liquor and the $!#*$$! this week...

Making outlines and studying for finals... This time of year is always bitter sweet for me. The semester is almost over, but finals weeks suck!

I smoked last nigtt didn't get to sleep til 5am...woke up @ 8am....got dressed got my haircut...came home...ate a burger...my boy came and scooped me wewent to lay some tracks down...drank some beer smoked some more and now I'm mad burnt...my girl is coming home after work so I prolly be up waiting for hertil 2am...sucks...

Back
Top Bottom