It's Official...'Ye has lost his mind...

I dont know if yal rememebr but a while back Ye' compared SB to NaS so this doesnt surprise me.....

besides i think we should wait and see whow this turn out, for all we know SB might of stepped up his production game hella.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Ya'll really need to get off your high horses man...

Seriously. Cats judging 'Ye before the music drops. THis reminds me of when it came out that Heath Ledger was going to play the Joker and everyone was throwing fits because the Cowboy from Brokeback Mountain was playing the Joker. He ended up turning it into a classic role. Let the music drop before you judge. Damn.....

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

the avatar explains it all
smh.gif

Suck my %#+$ 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Seriously. Cats judging 'Ye before the music drops. THis reminds me of when it came out that Heath Ledger was going to play the Joker and everyone was throwing fits because the Cowboy from Brokeback Mountain was playing the Joker. He ended up turning it into a classic role. Let the music drop before you judge. Damn.....

laugh.gif
kanye gave soulja boy specific instructions.. he said kanye gave him the sample and told him which specific parts to chop. and judging by how many times kanye mixes records and how many co-production credits his beats usually have, i'm sure it'll be fine.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Lil B signed to Soulja... so this could possibly lead to a Basedgod x 'Ye collabo
eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Lil B signed to Soulja... so this could possibly lead to a Basedgod x 'Ye collabo
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Just throw Nas and Jay in there and you got a "I think Im Jesus Resurrected" convention!

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

I dont know if yal rememebr but a while back Ye' compared SB to NaS so this doesnt surprise me.....

besides i think we should wait and see whow this turn out, for all we know SB might of stepped up his production game hella.

*scratches chin*

They have enough hit's under their belt, that I believe they could create something nice.

'YE is a pop artist, sort of like a warhol....He is interested in creating a sound that will reach the masses.

I would look forward to a Kanye & SB collabo

You know it will hurt all the haters in their hearts if it turns out to be the hottest thing they ever heard.

I encourage anybody with an open mind to check out soulja boys new mixtape. it's not bad.

I normally don't rock with that new school anti lyrical dance rap music but SB has always been cool in my book and he's really really made a conscious effort to step up his lyrics recently and I appreciate the fact that he respects lyrical rappers enough to want to take that step towards better material... if only he'd find a better role model than GucciMane
smh.gif

Hopefully West is done with the heartbreak stuff..

Back
Top Bottom