I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarface aint real lol.
Anyone can get it. Dudes gonna spend dat 4 and claim dat w but everyone else will feel the L.

How I cross the line wen ced ceballos message dat woman talkin bout he tryin to smash :rofl:

Well I got bad news for u andrew
Im a habitual line crosser.

Your parents didnt raise u rightous.
They failed so maybe we can fix you

Last edited:
Dudes complaining about coming at the parents are the same guys that used to be in the circle jerk when it was time to joke on ninjahood and his mother.

Dudes complaining about coming at the parents are the same guys that used to be in the circle jerk when it was time to joke on ninjahood and his mother.

That's a stupid assumption. And don't remember anyone coming at ninjahoods mom like that or tolerating it.

That's a stupid assumption. And don't remember anyone coming at ninjahoods mom like that or tolerating it.
You don't know the full story, this dude deserves all he's getting.

Agreed, again what does his parents have to do with it. And you have more than what was posted in this thread?

Alright, so if you ever do something bad, I'll be the first to violate your parents, even though they have nothing to do with it.

I've seen plenty of people with good parenting do their own thing when they grow up. You can't force a grown person to do what you want, they'll do what they want. 

Ya'll are just assuming his mom didn't "raise" him right, based off of what? Ya'll don't know people who acts a fool but they weren't raised like one?

I don't care much for exploiting dude, cause I'd do it too, and informing his parents about what he's doing is cool, but violating them talking about running a train is crossing the line. Especially if you wouldn't say all of that in person. 

If ya'll find that OK, then ya'll moms ain't raise ya'll no better than his supposedly didn't.

Point blank.

Alright, so if you ever do something bad, I'll be the first to violate your parents, even though they have nothing to do with it.

I've seen plenty of people with good parenting do their own thing when they grow up. You can't force a grown person to do what you want, they'll do what they want. 

Ya'll are just assuming his mom didn't "raise" him right, based off of what? Ya'll don't know people who acts a fool but they weren't raised like one?

I don't care much for exploiting dude, cause I'd do it too, and informing his parents about what he's doing is cool, but violating them talking about running a train is crossing the line. Especially if you wouldn't say all of that in person. 

If ya'll find that OK, then ya'll moms ain't raise ya'll no better than his supposedly didn't.

Point blank.
blah blah blah, I don't steal from people and I don't put myself in a position to have anyone violate my parents. If you don't like what you're reading don't visit the thread, no one's forcing you to read it.

Let me add, if he stole my money and I knew where he lived I would be on his door step but like I said I don't put myself in a position to behave that way.

Last edited:
blah blah blah, I don't steal from people and I don't put myself in a position to have anyone violate my parents. If you don't like what you're reading don't visit the thread, no one's forcing you to read it.
If you don't like people being against what you advocate, don't visit this thread, and no one's forcing you to read their posts, either. 

I don't see what you're trying to prove.

Also, great way to avoid my point. You obviously don't have an argument, hence you diverting to the "Then don't come to the thread" post. FOH.

Last edited:
If you don't like people being against what you advocate, don't visit this thread, and no one's forcing you to read their posts, either. 

I don't see what you're trying to prove.

Also, great way to avoid my point. You obviously don't have an argument, hence you diverting to the "Then don't come to the thread" post. FOH.
There is no argument, you don't like what you're reading don't read it. You must be related to him. I don't care about him or you enough to get into a squabbling match when I'm not the one posting any pics, but like I said, you steal from someone expect what follows.

There is no argument, you don't like what you're reading don't read it. You must be related to him. I don't care about him or you enough to get into a squabbling match when I'm not the one posting any pics, but like I said, you steal from someone expect what follows.
And if you don't like what you read, don't read it. YOUR point applies to YOU, too.

Again, what are you proving?

And if you don't like what you read, don't read it. YOUR point applies to YOU, too.

Again, what are you proving?
I do believe you came in here complaining, not I. You have no valid point right now, let go.

This dude Shepard just likes to squabble, he did it in the ewing thread also. Nothing he says will make a difference any way so I can't see the point of him coming in here preaching.

I dnt agree w/ dudes attacking his parents but the real scum is buddy himself. He created a fake profile & commented in the thread & on top of that he's gloating that he stuck homie up for 400. He knows that his family is being attacked & dnt care b/c he's a bum & petty. He could do what's right & pay the 400 back so this thread can flame out but he cares more about 400 than the harassment of his mother. For all we know he's laughing at the jokes himself

I dnt agree w/ dudes attacking his parents but the real scum is buddy himself. He created a fake profile & commented in the thread & on top of that he's gloating that he stuck homie up for 400. He knows that his family is being attacked & dnt care b/c he's a bum & petty. He could do what's right & pay the 400 back so this thread can flame out but he cares more about 400 than the harassment of his mother. For all we know he's laughing at the jokes himself
But someone said the dude got his money back already?

roll.gif
 This dude @TimShepard  is quickly becoming one of the biggest herbs on NT. 

Take y'all BS elsewhere. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom