I've never seen so many people leave a theater

People mistakenly walked out on Grindhouse unaware that Deathproof was about to come on.

Deathproof's beginning draggss, but the second half and ending
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by C2345air

Deathproof's beginning draggss, but the second half and ending
pimp.gif

Deathproof is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I'm a bit of a Tarantino groupie but that movie is beyond awesome.

Illuztrious - don't get me wrong, I didn't call the movie bad. Quentin is the man.
pimp.gif
I just thought the whole bar scene, excluding the lap dance ofcourse
pimp.gif
[nh], was a little too boring. But once buddy smashed homegirls face, I was like
devil.gif
"that's more like it." that movie was supergruesome.

Btw, both cars in movie were hot. The second group of girls, especially the australian stunt girl were
pimp.gif
as well. The whole movie was
pimp.gif
f#$% it lmao

Boomatic206 wrote:
A few people walked out of Watchmen when I saw it at midnight.

A few people left after the trailer scene in The Hills Have Eyes.
A lot of people expected it to be like some sort of X-Men (myself included). Not saying you always gotta go into a movie knowing exactly what youare getting into but this was one of those instances where you had to. I went to a midnight showing to and I wanted to fall asleep about halfway in. I reallyenjoyed the story but I just wasnt prepared for a serious,3 hour movie..

I remember people walking out of Scary Movie 1 or 2. A lot of people had kids with them though. I hate when parents dont look at the ratings..

i just watched bruno yesterday

it was madd funny tho

some parts was over the top

but i see what he trying do

" GAYBY " LMAOOO

" I COULDNT BREATHE AT THE FAT REDNECK GOING CRAZY PUNCHING DURRING THE UFC THING " LMAOOO

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

it was so...(trying to think of a word to describe this movie)...i got nothing...
laugh.gif

i gotta believe ron paul was in on this. that's too perfect a prank to pull on such a high profile politician.
i felt bad for ron paul

son is always trying to do whats best and still we crap on em

I saw a few people walk out of Bamboozled but I didn't understand why they came to
see it in the first place..I love the movie personally tho.

damn the movie is that bad huh?

when i seen the trailer for it nobody in the movie seem interested at all.

Not in theaters, but this has got to be one of the worst I've ever seen:

babylon-ad.jpg

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

dark water

stupid #*# movie
smh.gif

I left after like 20min of this dumb movie. thats what i get for letting my girl choose what we watch.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

Not in theaters, but this has got to be one of the worst I've ever seen:

babylon-ad.jpg

i saw that last night. i was lost the whole time and i dont feel like going back to watch it. it was all over the place

I hauled butt out of the number 23, the happening and Max Payne. Max Payne was utter garbage, Ludacris' acting was the worst!!

Back
Top Bottom