I've quit smoking reefer...

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

court... / probation... any more questions...

o and still be ready for 4/20 news...

I'm still an activist... i just don't smoke / deal anymore...
tired.gif
Sorry to hear that. I'm glad that you're stilldown for the cause though.

i didnt even plan on quitting .. one day after like a month or so it just hit me like "damn, its been a minute since i smoked"

Last L i smoked was the day before New Years.

it's common in the industry I'm in (music) but I'd rather be sharp and alert since I'm also running my own operation.

I feel more intelligent nowadays...also gave up heavy drinking when I go out.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

I used to smoke trees all the time. Never ever liked it. Lamest drug in the world.
fam you have ecstasy tablets in your avy and pot is a bad drug?
indifferent.gif

anyway you dont "quit" smoking weed, its not that kind of drug. you quit drinking, you quit ciggerretes, you quit meth and crack, not weed
you can smoke marijuana responsibly and still grow and advanced in like like another other person
if marijuana is playing a bad influence in your life, you are doing something wrong, period.

I used to smoke trees all the time. Never ever liked it. Lamest drug in the world. I only did it because literally everyone I kicked it with smoked and the blunt would always get passed my way and if I refused stonefaces were in full effect. Besides when I used to slang I only paid for trees a handful of times to smoke. I started popping pills because I always wanted to try it and also so people wouldnt ask me to smoke cus I was already on something else. Thats when I fell in love with xtc. Im sober off everything now including drank and its the hardest thing ive ever done in my life. To quit anything focus your attention and time on something else. I started hitting the gym again and now thats my addiction.
It's cool that your sober, but don't call weed the lamest 'drug' in the world because you fell to peer pressure on some 5th gradeDARE bull %+!%
indifferent.gif

It's all good, now we know it's only a gateway drug if you didn't like weed in the first place....
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Tried it and had the weirdest trip ever...me high is a scary thing, had to make sure i was breathing and was literally turning bipolar....weed affects my brain in a negative way

That means you smoked TOO much.
Like any other thing, you can't abuse it.
Unlike alcohol though, smoking a lot won't end your night in a hospital... perhaps a panic attack like you had, but that goes away.
Just smoke less. Learn your limits. And remember that strains are different. One hit off one might = a bowl of an other.

I started meditating while high and have progressed a lot. It can be a great tool to many things.
Please smoke with a purpose. Don't smoke just to smoke.... Have fun with it... do productive things. It tends to make the most boring things fun.
i like where your head is at sir...but just toking up to toke up is never a bad thing
pimp.gif

what the hell, OP? didn't you just boast about weed and decriminalizing it the other day?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit: nevermind... i see now. hmm...

Never said it was bad. I know its harmless and I used to smoke religiously. I could smoke a B legit of grandaddy solo andstill be cool to drive. Both of my parents still smoke almost everyday. I just look at it as if im going to do a drug I want to feel good and "high"not sluggish and slow.

It's cool that your sober, but don't call weed the lamest 'drug' in the world because you fell to peer pressure on some 5th grade DARE bull %+!%
Nah I think its lame because the effects are weak. Its overrated imo. Thats just how I feel. Its alright on occasion but Idont see what the big deal with trees are and how people fiend over smokin.

Originally Posted by ralphsody

you think thats bad? i have stopped when i wanted too...it's been like a year and a couple months..Now me quitting ciggarettes is another thing...those Djarums are the best man, they crackle when you inhale and taste like Cloves...ahhhhh...
http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u132/ralphsody718/?action=view&current=Picture005.jpg
yeah i just started to mess with black and mild's again... them wine joints if almost as good as the ganja...

just relax and go to sleep

Djarums are sooooo %@%#+!* terrible for you. I used to smoke em occasionally
smh.gif
.So glad i haven't touched one in about a year

you think thats bad? i have stopped when i wanted too...it's been like a year and a couple months..Now me quitting ciggarettes is another thing...those Djarums are the best man, they crackle when you inhale and taste like Cloves...ahhhhh...
http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u132/ralphsody718/?action=view&current=Picture005.jpg
yeah i just started to mess with black and mild's again... them wine joints if almost as good as the ganja...

hell no they areant.

and I just smoked one.

only done it once in the past 6 months... thats really good considering i did it atleast 3 times a week before

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

hell no they areant.

and I just smoked one.
They aren't any where near as good as greenery but like my dude Military would say " after smokin weed, a wine B&M over your 1stchild" or some *+!! like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

hell no they areant.

and I just smoked one.
eh , you might like the creme ones...
btw dont forget to freak it (no ++#$) otherwise it taste like stale booty...

(btw i know it isn't as good +#%+ lie to me... i aint messing with ganja again till its legal in my state...

2 weeks into me quiting and i have been hitting the gym... trying to get rid of that muchies fat
laugh.gif

Never said it was bad. I know its harmless and I used to smoke religiously. I could smoke a B legit of grandaddy solo and still be cool to drive. Both of my parents still smoke almost everyday. I just look at it as if im going to do a drug I want to feel good and "high" not sluggish and slow.
It's cool that your sober, but don't call weed the lamest 'drug' in the world because you fell to peer pressure on some 5th grade DARE bull %+!%
Nah I think its lame because the effects are weak. Its overrated imo. Thats just how I feel. Its alright on occasion but I dont see what the big deal with trees are and how people fiend over smokin.
effects are weak and overrated so you prefer hard drugs that have stronger highs + lifetime side effects? you have it all twisted up fam, I dontknow where you're going with this.
you can do it multiple times daily, and even in some medical situation you benefit off it. what other drug can do that without killing yourself?

I used to smoke trees all the time. Never ever liked it. Lamest drug in the world. I only did it because literally everyone I kicked it with smoked and the blunt would always get passed my way and if I refused stonefaces were in full effect. Besides when I used to slang I only paid for trees a handful of times to smoke. I started popping pills because I always wanted to try it and also so people wouldnt ask me to smoke cus I was already on something else. Thats when I fell in love with xtc. Im sober off everything now including drank and its the hardest thing ive ever done in my life. To quit anything focus your attention and time on something else. I started hitting the gym again and now thats my addiction.
Pretty much my life story.

Last time I hit the blunt...

I fell asleep at 4p.m. on Saturday. Woke up 3a.m. on sunday, took a piss, fell back asleep, and woke up at 12p.m. on Sunday.

Weed turns me into a hibernating bear no matter what. I'm always KO'ed after.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Pretty much my life story.

Last time I hit the blunt...

I fell asleep at 4p.m. on Saturday. Woke up 3a.m. on sunday, took a piss, fell back asleep, and woke up at 12p.m. on Sunday.

Weed turns me into a hibernating bear no matter what. I'm always KO'ed after.
your probably smoking late harvested indica's.. try a fifty fifty hybrid or a pure sativa next time...

Back
Top Bottom