I've quit smoking reefer...

Just dont be around it at all. If ur around it u'll give in so if u know ur boys are gonna be blazing then dont be around while they do it.

i been high for honestly 2 years everyday almost.

Its easier to quit weed than ciggerites. I need help quit smoking ciggerites.. it just feels so much better when your done eating a meal.

wasn't hard for me to quit. i went from smoking daily to once every few months. just makes me too tired. i do miss blowing a bowl before class thoughsometimes.

man i quit too and its sooooooo wack. this is my second time quiting the first time i went 4 months but when i still failed a pee test for a job i said F it.but this time its hella hard, i got no job and im home bored all day im mad stressed from applying to law school and sickness in the fam i am once again injeopardy of loosing my crib before i need to move in june and i have no appetite cause im never stoned anymore. i picked a weak time to quit blowing out smokeman. but whatever some 17 year old git got me for 30 dollars lol and im just that was just the end of it i hate people who sell weed they annoy me and i lookat it as paying 30 to be rid of them from my life word to a bronx tale

just sell
nerd.gif

haven't smoked since 2009 started, last time was dec 31. longest I've ever gone.
Before that it was 6 days, for 3 years.

I smoked over an ounce for the past 2 weeks, definitely feeling it take a toll on me.

Real talk though.. weed is horrible, just because it's so harmless doesn't mean it can affect your life negatively.
Weed has caused me to...

lose friends that don't smoke, gain a %%+% ton of weight, hit my pockets hard, and slow me down

Originally Posted by xcrskim

I smoked over an ounce for the past 2 weeks, definitely feeling it take a toll on me.

Real talk though.. weed is horrible, just because it's so harmless doesn't mean it can affect your life negatively.
Weed has caused me to...

lose friends that don't smoke, gain a %%+% ton of weight, hit my pockets hard, and slow me down
same thing could happen if you drank. you are just an irresponsible smoker.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

strugglin myself..been 5 days

im irritable like a mf'er right now too and have insomnia like no other.

I'm not plannin on quittin, but I read once that 2-5 days are the toughest and its completely over after 2 weeks, so not long to go

it wasn't hard for me to stop smoking just the fact that I normally can smoke when I'm bored to pass time or something so at first I wanted to justblaze.
Now though I don't ever even think about it, but I saw some dank my friend had the other day and I wanted to smoke it so bad haha, it was sooo goodlooking.

I don't see a reason to stop for myself right now since I'm constantly being sparked. When I do chip, I don't chip more than $5 and I make sure Iget more than my moneys worth.

Hopefully when I get a job in the next two weeks and have consistent cash flow, I'll just be buying my own stash of pure piff and smoking it on my own timeso it doesn't effect my job.

I'll probably completely cut it out if I don't find a job soon so I can put all of my effort towards finding one and then I'll resume.

i'm having a hard time quitting.

probably because i don't want to, but i need to.

i'm goin' to rehab... who's coming with me?

dont be a lame and rip pipe/bong hits while youre on NT, cuz if you make it a habit itd be harder to get out of that routine

just be productive, work out or something, find a new hobby, stop hanging out with the potheads

i used to chief all day everyday, maybe its just a phase, but its all on you what your character is

why not get high while on NT??? thats the best time IMO

I dont see any reason to quit honestly. I go to work, workout, do all the things I need to get done. Its just about knowing when to get high, and when notto.

longest ive gone w/o in the past 2yrs has probably been 8 days last month when I was in Mexico. Couldnt find any green (was in the city) for the first 8days...but after we went to the coast it was nothing but
pimp.gif
all day andnight. Still had some left over, and just left it in the room.

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Tried it and had the weirdest trip ever...me high is a scary thing, had to make sure i was breathing and was literally turning bipolar....weed affects my brain in a negative way
Hmmm I thought it was harmless. Team WEED show yourselves
laugh.gif
you probably smoked a strong sativa for your first trip... that's like eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil... it'll show you new things but only if you'r ready...
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i've smoked like 12 14 times, the same *++! mostly but like the past 5 times itsbeen going downhill....my friends say its probably because i'm not as mentally stable for weed[/color]
frown.gif

No one cares that you didn't start.

Anyone try "solar hits"? #%@ is dope. On a sunny day when you got some time on your hands go outside with a magnifying glass and your chosen piece.Act like your killing ants in 2nd grade and get high! I personally hate the thought of all that nasty butane getting on my lovely green marijuana so enjoy thistechnique. A lot of people say it's more efficient too since you're basically vaporizing the THC.

When I moved down here to Austin I didn't smoke hardly at all. I been here since September and maybe smoked like 7 times? Some people depend on drugs oralcohol to make them feel good.. But I'm not one of those people so I guess it was easier for me... you have to be mentally ready to give up something. Ifyou're not, it won't work.

Originally Posted by xcrskim

Weed has caused me to...

excuses. marijuana caused you to gain weight, or 'xcrskim' caused you to gain weight? it's all about your dedication to a goodroutine. people use the substance excuse way too much.

Back
Top Bottom