Jailbreaking Iphone.

I used ziphone to unlock my 1gen iPhone but depending on what version you have will tell you how to do it.

It's pretty easy thought just google it and follow the instructions.

use quickpwn its the best

and yes, you get bored of your ipod after a while, jailbreaking just maximizes everything you can do with it

dont listen to crank use ziphone it will do everything ,it also can restore your phone back to normal if anything happens to it and you have to take it back to the store

-bdis-

Originally Posted by bdis1986

dont listen to crank use ziphone it will do everything ,it also can restore your phone back to normal if anything happens to it and you have to take it back to the store

-bdis-
That only works with phones on version 1.1.4 or before.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

-bdis-
That only works with phones on version 1.1.4 or before.

it isnt hard to upgrade to that firmware

But why would anyone still want to use that version?

hold up still? is there a newer version out that i dont no about...

lmao @ bdis

why you rocking an oldass version, you can upgrade to the 2.1 for free if you know how

and for windows quickpwn is absolutely the best jailbreaking program ever

But why would anyone still want to use that version?

hold up still? is there a newer version out that i dont no about...

yea fam, ziphone won't work with 2.0 firmware. gotta use winpwn, quickpwn, or iLiberty... I recommend quickpwn... it's the easiest way...

I'm not too sure about iLiberty though.. I thought the only options were winpwn for 2.0 and quickpwn for 2.1.

damm i feel like a dumbazz lol gonna update now....but hold up every time I hook it up to itunes itsays it's up to date ..whats the deal tho??

-bdis-

damm i feel like a dumbazz lol gonna update now....but hold up every time I hook it up to itunes it says it's up to date ..whats the deal tho??

-bdis-
go into your ipod, check the firmware
is its not 2.1, then it isnt up to date, try updating your itunes if you havent
and it cost like 10 bucks to upgrade threw itunes, google how to upgrade for free, its easy and saves you $
or just follow this
http://www.iphone3g-mods....one-with-quickpwn-21.html

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

and it cost like 10 bucks to upgrade threw itunes
Um... I didn't have that problem when I updated through itunes... it just asked me to download the new version, I did, then updated.

go into your ipod, check the firmware
is its not 2.1, then it isnt up to date, try updating your itunes if you havent
and it cost like 10 bucks to upgrade threw itunes, google how to upgrade for free, its easy and saves you $
or just follow this
http://www.iphone3g-mods.com/2008/09/guide-jailbreak-iphone-with-quickpwn-21.htmlhttp://www.iphone3g-mods....one-with-quickpwn-21.html
word gonna try it now but what happened to just putting it on the dock and bam itunes downloads it for you?
and yeah my itunes is up to date

and it cost like 10 bucks to upgrade threw itunes
Um... I didn't have that problem when I updated through itunes... it just asked me to download the new version, I did, then updated.
its free when you upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1

if your going from an firmware lower than 2.0, you will have to pay the fee

ih6wt3.jpg

If your itunes doesn't say this then you might wanna hit that "Check for update" button.

yo thats what I'm saying it doesnt say that it says 1.1.4 and no updates needid right now?

-bdis-

yo thats what I'm saying it doesnt say that it says 1.1.4 and no updates needid right now?

-bdis-
so what does it say? if it says 2.1, your good.........

-bdis-
so what does it say? if it says 2.1, your good.........

it says 1.1.4

Back
Top Bottom