January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

south side chicago outlet has a FSR of the china hyperdunks for $90 and they had 2 diff colorways of AM90 boots for $60 or $70 as if this afternoon.

one of the am90 boots was grey/black and i cant remember the other colorway but if you post a pic, id probably remember.

STEALTH 23S SZ 8.5

oRLANDO FACTORY STORE

WHITE STEALH 23 SZ 10

CELEBRATION FACTORY

CHICAGO AM 90 SZ 10.5

FOLEY FACTORY

^^^0 tax exclude CA residents......
devil.gif

Foams gonna be everywhere in another week.

JamesonNT---u on LI u good fam. I know at least 5 spots getting them and 3 spots that's selling now....Sunrise mall, and the lil sneaker spot on Sunrisehighway. Roosevelt Fields gonna be flooded with these Thursday.

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

south side chicago outlet has a FSR of the china hyperdunks for $90 and they had 2 diff colorways of AM90 boots for $60 or $70 as if this afternoon.

one of the am90 boots was grey/black and i cant remember the other colorway but if you post a pic, id probably remember.

Good info. I'm saving money now so I have to chill, but thanks though for the update
pimp.gif

I know I'm pretty late, but does anyone know where the cheapest place I can get some red/yellow Bakins in a size 9? I know ross been having them but in NYCI'm kinda beat on that... was there any outlets that had pairs? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom