Jason Kidd Appreciation Post

This will most likely be his last shot at winning a title and with everything he has done in his career, I still would like for him to get his ring.

He is the real reason I have preferred the PG position over any in the sport. He showed for years how a PG is suppose to play and he was always a fighter. I truly do hope that he is able to get his ring just to put the icing on the cake to a Hall of Fame Career.

173jif.jpg

2dhg31t.jpg

e2ao1.jpg

34y70ig.jpg

(and yes, I purposely left out the PHX years.)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This will most likely be his last shot at winning a title and with everything he has done in his career, I still would like for him to get his ring.

He is the real reason I have preferred the PG position over any in the sport. He showed for years how a PG is suppose to play and he was always a fighter. I truly do hope that he is able to get his ring just to put the icing on the cake to a Hall of Fame Career.

173jif.jpg

2dhg31t.jpg

e2ao1.jpg

34y70ig.jpg

(and yes, I purposely left out the PHX years.)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mr Triple Double
pimp.gif
, always appreciated from me. Very impressive how he is still effective in today's NBA at his age and after major knee surgery (looking at you Fisher)

Kidd's alley oop passes were second to none
sick.gif

Mr Triple Double
pimp.gif
, always appreciated from me. Very impressive how he is still effective in today's NBA at his age and after major knee surgery (looking at you Fisher)

Kidd's alley oop passes were second to none
sick.gif

Kidd's very appreciated.

That man knows how to play the Point Guard position. He just makes stuff happen.

Kidd's very appreciated.

That man knows how to play the Point Guard position. He just makes stuff happen.

Kenyon Martin and Mikki Moore should call and thank Jason Kidd every day for spoonfeeding them easy baskets and giving them their contracts.

Kenyon Martin and Mikki Moore should call and thank Jason Kidd every day for spoonfeeding them easy baskets and giving them their contracts.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Mr Triple Double
pimp.gif

Kidd's alley oop passes�were second to none
sick.gif
That would be the greatest play I have ever seen if he threw that down
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Maybe they can try that again in 2012

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Mr Triple Double
pimp.gif

Kidd's alley oop passes�were second to none
sick.gif
That would be the greatest play I have ever seen if he threw that down
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Maybe they can try that again in 2012

Originally Posted by PMatic

Throw Richard Jefferson in there too.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Throw Richard Jefferson in there too.

Jason Kidd actually gave contracts to many.

KMART
Mikki Moore
RJ (yeah I went there)
Brian Scalabrine
Anthony Johnson

List can continue for days.

He never played though with talent on par with him until a got back to Dallas though (As hard of pill it is to swallow, the closest is VC for the Nets)

EDIT - Krazy, It has been so long and everyone tries to water them down (The East sucked, competition, etc etc) but the facts are there, those Nets teams were all JKIDD at a time where their were already big two's and three's in the league. If the Nets faced the Kings that year vs LA, they would of won a game. would of made no difference, they were all just happy to be there. The Spurs were their best bet because they were even in every way. Nets players quit, and a role player named Steve Kerr dashed all hope in game 5 in the swamp going into a game 6 back in San Antonio.

Jason Kidd actually gave contracts to many.

KMART
Mikki Moore
RJ (yeah I went there)
Brian Scalabrine
Anthony Johnson

List can continue for days.

He never played though with talent on par with him until a got back to Dallas though (As hard of pill it is to swallow, the closest is VC for the Nets)

EDIT - Krazy, It has been so long and everyone tries to water them down (The East sucked, competition, etc etc) but the facts are there, those Nets teams were all JKIDD at a time where their were already big two's and three's in the league. If the Nets faced the Kings that year vs LA, they would of won a game. would of made no difference, they were all just happy to be there. The Spurs were their best bet because they were even in every way. Nets players quit, and a role player named Steve Kerr dashed all hope in game 5 in the swamp going into a game 6 back in San Antonio.

Back
Top Bottom