Jason Kidd Appreciation Post

Don't get me wrong, offensively K-Mart needed Kidd. But before his knee surgeries Martin was a monster not just offensively but defensively as well. K-Mart always got his boards, and was swattin peoples $*@! left and right.

I remember K-Mart puttin up 20 and 20 in his Nets days.

Hated that man so much on the Nets but damn I respect the hell out of him.  I wasn't around for Magic and pretty young for Stockton but Kidd's court vision is the best I've ever seen without a doubt.

The man is beyond washed and still is so smart and crafty he manages to be a decent defender and still runs a team better than 95% of guys out there.

Hated that man so much on the Nets but damn I respect the hell out of him.  I wasn't around for Magic and pretty young for Stockton but Kidd's court vision is the best I've ever seen without a doubt.

The man is beyond washed and still is so smart and crafty he manages to be a decent defender and still runs a team better than 95% of guys out there.

Don't get me wrong, offensively K-Mart needed Kidd. But before his knee surgeries Martin was a monster not just offensively but defensively as well. K-Mart always got his boards, and was swattin peoples $*@! left and right.

I remember K-Mart puttin up 20 and 20 in his Nets days.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

(and yes, I purposely left out the PHX years.)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

third time's a charm...hopefully. btw, anyone seen his son lately? that head has too be something now.

third time's a charm...hopefully. btw, anyone seen his son lately? that head has too be something now.

Most definitely appreciated. Dude deserves to win one, especially as opposed to Miami or Chicago at this point. But we'll see what happens, championships aren't won by who deserves it the most in terms of their resume, but rather who wins four games first. I'll be rooting for him, Dirk, and the Mavs to win it this year though.

Most definitely appreciated. Dude deserves to win one, especially as opposed to Miami or Chicago at this point. But we'll see what happens, championships aren't won by who deserves it the most in terms of their resume, but rather who wins four games first. I'll be rooting for him, Dirk, and the Mavs to win it this year though.

Good to see Kidd back in the Finals... He was the reason we were there in the 1st place years back.

Triple double machine... Always great watching him on the break. Plus, its awsome seeing a 6'4 PG rebound like that. Its also good to see him stepping up his 3 over the years... It really helped him contribute even more to Dallas.

Wish he wasn't with Peak though
sick.gif
His Nike & Jordan PE's back in the day were always on point.
pimp.gif

Good to see Kidd back in the Finals... He was the reason we were there in the 1st place years back.

Triple double machine... Always great watching him on the break. Plus, its awsome seeing a 6'4 PG rebound like that. Its also good to see him stepping up his 3 over the years... It really helped him contribute even more to Dallas.

Wish he wasn't with Peak though
sick.gif
His Nike & Jordan PE's back in the day were always on point.
pimp.gif

Really happy to see all the love and adoration he's getting, because he's been ntohing but a bright spot for Dallas since he's come here. Not a single peep out of him that he's disgruntled. He's happy, he's having fun, and that's all that really matters, ain't it?

If we end up winning it this year, he can comfortably say he helped win a ring. Guys like GP? Yeah he has a ring, but did he contribute to it? Eh.

Kidd? He's busting his tail to do what he can to help Dirk, and there's nothing but respect from me for the guy.

Really happy to see all the love and adoration he's getting, because he's been ntohing but a bright spot for Dallas since he's come here. Not a single peep out of him that he's disgruntled. He's happy, he's having fun, and that's all that really matters, ain't it?

If we end up winning it this year, he can comfortably say he helped win a ring. Guys like GP? Yeah he has a ring, but did he contribute to it? Eh.

Kidd? He's busting his tail to do what he can to help Dirk, and there's nothing but respect from me for the guy.

I have no problem rooting for Dirk and Kidd. The rest of Dallas don't deserve !#%%.

I have no problem rooting for Dirk and Kidd. The rest of Dallas don't deserve !#%%.

Back
Top Bottom