Jason Kidd Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am blessed to have been able to watch him.
pimp.gif

One of my favorite players ever, I was definitely a fan of his during his NJ days. Court vision is/was ridiculous, dude was definitely born to play ball.

One of my favorite players ever, I was definitely a fan of his during his NJ days. Court vision is/was ridiculous, dude was definitely born to play ball.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

pimp.gif

my favorite non-laker of all-time!

the best point guard the league has ever seen since magic johnson. you wanna talk about a guy who worked on his game to get better. this man was dubbed ason kidd cause he had no j. now hes one of the best 3 point shooters of all time!

it was bittersweet to see him get swept in the finals by my Lakers after an MVP type of season.

its a shame how some other point guards have 2 more MVP trophies than this man. 2 finals appearance and no MVPs. hopefully, he can win his ring.

i still think he should have been MVP on his 1st season with NJ, instead of Duncan

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

pimp.gif

my favorite non-laker of all-time!

the best point guard the league has ever seen since magic johnson. you wanna talk about a guy who worked on his game to get better. this man was dubbed ason kidd cause he had no j. now hes one of the best 3 point shooters of all time!

it was bittersweet to see him get swept in the finals by my Lakers after an MVP type of season.

its a shame how some other point guards have 2 more MVP trophies than this man. 2 finals appearance and no MVPs. hopefully, he can win his ring.

i still think he should have been MVP on his 1st season with NJ, instead of Duncan

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

21vus7.jpg

story around cal is that it took him 4 tries to get the minimum sat score to get in. appreciated
switching up his ft routine after he divorced his wife, appreciated
the jim jackson beef, appreciated
leading cal past duke, appreciated
played against st joe's in high school, his jersey's in a frame and the whole team is nike'd out, don't care about that actually
this high top fade, appreciated
jgs574.jpg

hof pg, appreciated
nerd.gif

There is no beef there.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

21vus7.jpg

story around cal is that it took him 4 tries to get the minimum sat score to get in. appreciated
switching up his ft routine after he divorced his wife, appreciated
the jim jackson beef, appreciated
leading cal past duke, appreciated
played against st joe's in high school, his jersey's in a frame and the whole team is nike'd out, don't care about that actually
this high top fade, appreciated
jgs574.jpg

hof pg, appreciated
nerd.gif

There is no beef there.

Back
Top Bottom