Jason Kidd Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

21vus7.jpg

story around cal is that it took him 4 tries to get the minimum sat score to get in. appreciated
switching up his ft routine after he divorced his wife, appreciated
the jim jackson beef, appreciated
leading cal past duke, appreciated
played against st joe's in high school, his jersey's in a frame and the whole team is nike'd out, don't care about that actually
this high top fade, appreciated
jgs574.jpg

hof pg, appreciated
Appreciated, but he's the second best PG out of CAL.

safe_image_php_medium.jpg

grigsby.jpg

I kidd, but Mayor Johnson is that dude.
laugh.gif

jkidd should go back to wearing #5, since josh howard isnt on the team and that was his rookie number... would love to see his #5 in a new mavs jersey

jkidd should go back to wearing #5, since josh howard isnt on the team and that was his rookie number... would love to see his #5 in a new mavs jersey

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg
Funny I have actually seen Vlade and Keon Clark pull that off when they were in SAC.

Keon Clark was "boxing someone out" and Vlade was at the high post, Vlade threw it off the glass and Keon rose up and banged it. I can't find it anywhere online though.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg
Funny I have actually seen Vlade and Keon Clark pull that off when they were in SAC.

Keon Clark was "boxing someone out" and Vlade was at the high post, Vlade threw it off the glass and Keon rose up and banged it. I can't find it anywhere online though.
mad.gif

Kidd in NJ was straight
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Very appreciated. Still hope Bron gets his ring 1st though.

Kidd in NJ was straight
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Very appreciated. Still hope Bron gets his ring 1st though.

Kidd used to have Jets man. I remember my father took me to the Capital Classic @ Capital Center when Kidd was in HS. I don't remember much but I just remember him having put on a show. Then I remember years later when Mike Bibby was the 2nd coming of Jason Kidd. LOL. Only because he was light skinned.

But, Kidd's speed was amazing through his NJ days. I am not sure if you all remember how he used to jet up the court and his Kittles on the wing for a transition jumper. That was expected a few times per game.

He really brought out the best in his teammates, much like other great players.

I don't care if he gets a ring just like I don't care if anyone else gets a ring. But I am blessed to have been able to watch him.

Kidd used to have Jets man. I remember my father took me to the Capital Classic @ Capital Center when Kidd was in HS. I don't remember much but I just remember him having put on a show. Then I remember years later when Mike Bibby was the 2nd coming of Jason Kidd. LOL. Only because he was light skinned.

But, Kidd's speed was amazing through his NJ days. I am not sure if you all remember how he used to jet up the court and his Kittles on the wing for a transition jumper. That was expected a few times per game.

He really brought out the best in his teammates, much like other great players.

I don't care if he gets a ring just like I don't care if anyone else gets a ring. But I am blessed to have been able to watch him.

As a Net fan, JKidd is definitely appreciated considering I had the chance to see him consistently in his prime. What impresses me the most about Kidd is how he runs a team. His court vision is always second to none but unlike a lot of PGs, Kidd doesn't need to dominate the ball to run a team. I feel like he's one of the few players that can play with anyone (iso scorers, spot up shooters, athletes, etc.) and no matter what, he'll raise their game to another level. He knows where everyone likes to get the ball and makes sure everyone plays to their potential. Perfect PG really - does everything his team needs him to do. Even now, when he's a couple years past his prime, you see him grabbing key rebounds, defending the other teams best player, making big 3s, and getting the ball to the right people.

As a Net fan, JKidd is definitely appreciated considering I had the chance to see him consistently in his prime. What impresses me the most about Kidd is how he runs a team. His court vision is always second to none but unlike a lot of PGs, Kidd doesn't need to dominate the ball to run a team. I feel like he's one of the few players that can play with anyone (iso scorers, spot up shooters, athletes, etc.) and no matter what, he'll raise their game to another level. He knows where everyone likes to get the ball and makes sure everyone plays to their potential. Perfect PG really - does everything his team needs him to do. Even now, when he's a couple years past his prime, you see him grabbing key rebounds, defending the other teams best player, making big 3s, and getting the ball to the right people.

Back
Top Bottom