Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by krazy88s

We were so damb close VC. 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
No you weren't.

eyes.gif
 In terms of just being in the chip, lame.

Man works hard have to give him props. Finally developed a 3 point shot after 10+ years in the league

Man works hard have to give him props. Finally developed a 3 point shot after 10+ years in the league

21vus7.jpg

story around cal is that it took him 4 tries to get the minimum sat score to get in. appreciated
switching up his ft routine after he divorced his wife, appreciated
the jim jackson beef, appreciated
leading cal past duke, appreciated
played against st joe's in high school, his jersey's in a frame and the whole team is nike'd out, don't care about that actually
this high top fade, appreciated
jgs574.jpg

hof pg, appreciated

21vus7.jpg

story around cal is that it took him 4 tries to get the minimum sat score to get in. appreciated
played against st joe's in high school, his jersey's in a frame and the whole team is nike'd out, don't care about that actually
jgs574.jpg

hof pg, appreciated

JapanAir -

You saw they brought up the Kidd/Harris trade again a few days ago.

I think it is pretty funny that looking back at you and I going nuts for him when he had that All Star season and seeing how he became another often injured athlete.

And now some Nets fans say we got Deron from that as well.

LMAO. I would take Kidd back in a second if we did not get Deron.

JapanAir -

You saw they brought up the Kidd/Harris trade again a few days ago.

I think it is pretty funny that looking back at you and I going nuts for him when he had that All Star season and seeing how he became another often injured athlete.

And now some Nets fans say we got Deron from that as well.

LMAO. I would take Kidd back in a second if we did not get Deron.

The only thing he ever did that I appreciate was beat Duke. Outside of that have never been a big fan.

The only thing he ever did that I appreciate was beat Duke. Outside of that have never been a big fan.

pimp.gif

my favorite non-laker of all-time!

the best point guard the league has ever seen since magic johnson. you wanna talk about a guy who worked on his game to get better. this man was dubbed ason kidd cause he had no j. now hes one of the best 3 point shooters of all time!

it was bittersweet to see him get swept in the finals by my Lakers after an MVP type of season.

its a shame how some other point guards have 2 more MVP trophies than this man. 2 finals appearance and no MVPs. hopefully, he can win his ring.

pimp.gif

my favorite non-laker of all-time!

the best point guard the league has ever seen since magic johnson. you wanna talk about a guy who worked on his game to get better. this man was dubbed ason kidd cause he had no j. now hes one of the best 3 point shooters of all time!

it was bittersweet to see him get swept in the finals by my Lakers after an MVP type of season.

its a shame how some other point guards have 2 more MVP trophies than this man. 2 finals appearance and no MVPs. hopefully, he can win his ring.

To think this guy wasn't a league "MVP" once and Steve Nash winning it twice, boggles my mind.Much appreciated.

To think this guy wasn't a league "MVP" once and Steve Nash winning it twice, boggles my mind.Much appreciated.

the most intelligent player in the league right now. his bball iq is insane and the best ive ever seen.

its crazy watching him check superstars. at his age its like his only fuel is desire for the ring. i hope he and dirk finally get it.

the most intelligent player in the league right now. his bball iq is insane and the best ive ever seen.

its crazy watching him check superstars. at his age its like his only fuel is desire for the ring. i hope he and dirk finally get it.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

21vus7.jpg

jgs574.jpg

hof pg, appreciated
Appreciated, but he's the second best PG out of CAL.

safe_image_php_medium.jpg

grigsby.jpg

I kidd, but Mayor Johnson is that dude.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom