Job opportunities for a college sudent?

Joined Jun 4, 2004
I'm currently looking for a new job, is there a website or something that lists job openings for a college student? I've looked at school and there listings are not very selective.

wj4

Joined Jul 6, 2002
I'm not sure how many hours are you trying to work a week. My friends work on campus, they only work 12 hours a week, and make roughly $400 a month after tax and such. It's not really working either, it's more like hanging out on campus and doing a few errands every now and then. The downfall is that you can only work low hours. If you want to work 20+ hours, you would have to get a retail job of some sort, not much opening to a college student I think.
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now