JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

That's odd... what if a couple had 1 house phone the use or something for both of them? But thanks though.

Anyone else know about using the same number for multiple raffle tickets? And what happens if you get selected twice?
Everybody already answered. As shady as workers are-I wouldn't even give them that chance. When me and my hubby do stuff like this I use my maiden last name and a totally different state ID. I'm pretty sure they look for reasons to eliminate people.

Everybody already answered. As shady as workers are-I wouldn't even give them that chance. When me and my hubby do stuff like this I use my maiden last name and a totally different state ID. I'm pretty sure they look for reasons to eliminate people.
Dang if I win once I'm not even going to keep my phone on to regret picking it up again if they call twice for another successful raffle.

Dang if I win once I'm not even going to keep my phone on to regret picking it up again if they call twice for another successful raffle.
#1) There's no point in asking a question if you're only looking for the answer you want to hear
#2) You're missing the point. If they see your same number twice, there's a 99.9% chance you AREN'T going to get a single call
But go ahead and do as you please

#1) There's no point in asking a question if you're only looking for the answer you want to hear
#2) You're missing the point. If they see your same number twice, there's a 99.9% chance you AREN'T going to get a single call
But go ahead and do as you please
Oh okay, sorry I misinterpreted what you guys were saying, I gotcha.

I have my 10.5 pair locked up in store, time to help a few people get theirs on Saturday and make my pair free :smokin

checking in to NT to post my SS gifts and come in here and dudes still asking for info that can be found if they would just read posts and scale back some odd pages. 

i put some calls in and think i got a connect to secure me 2 pairs on RD for $240 a piece. still entered multiple raffles and will hit my fcfs spot. that holiday commission bonus might have to take a hit if all my stars align. would like to double up, but if i can get more ill be sure to look out for those who've keeping it real in  here

Merry christmas to everyone, signing off til tomorow, play nice  

Appearently my local FTA and HoH are doing raffles for these on Friday ... And no other stores in thee mall are getting any ... Allegedly at least

I have my 10.5 pair locked up in store, time to help a few people get theirs on Saturday and make my pair free
smokin.gif
mind helping me out fam? i'll help make your pair free 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom