Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Respectfully disagree, this promotes fomo and a consumer mindset Life’s not all about shoes, I’ll get the next one is the more healthy way of thinking. It’s not a big deal.
"It's not a big deal"

806A66E6-D1BB-492F-AC4A-F9A07C35740F.gif

My GOAT pair is shipping from Hong Kong 😭

Also, it never even said the seller shipped to GOAT, I know it’s possible they dropped them off, but just strange, thought they got authenticated way too quickly.

My GOAT pair is shipping from Hong Kong 😭

Also, it never even said the seller shipped to GOAT, I know it’s possible they dropped them off, but just strange, thought they got authenticated way too quickly.
don’t be paranoid..

Tops & Bottoms told me I missed out on their draw, but I could still secure a pair by buying merch. But it had to be $400 worth of merch...:nerd:

Tried probably 2 to 3 hours on FTL and Champs ghost pairs while killing time in the airport, trying to secure a 10.5, hoping we'll see some restocks soon.

I'm sad to read about all the folks here anticipating this release since March and taking nothing but L's.
Meanwhile, I wasn't on NT all year, didn't try any raffles on SNKRS since June and generally didn't care about new releases much lately.
So I really just found out about this release like a week ago, only entered 1 raffle in my city cause it was the only shop having it and than I woke up saturday with the confidence that I'm gonna win the SNKRS raffle since I didn't log in for months and Nike offers me the "hey you didn't login for months, here's a W so you come back regularly again".
Filled out the Size, went back sleeping for 30 minutes...woke up again, oh there's the W and I wasn't even surprised. :lol:
Package is on the way and should arrive wednesday...hopefully mold free.

I gotta say tho...this was the EU SNKRS release half a day earlier cause I read the US release was a technical horror.

Attachments

• 315533743_5505640439521728_7151070554874804895_n.jpg
    315533743_5505640439521728_7151070554874804895_n.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,157
Man I tried. Did 8 raffles both in the states and Europe and all Ls. Still kicking myself for waking up late and totally missing snkrs draw. Paid $430 shipped for my size 14. I haven't paid resell since 2019 for Yeesy Wave Runner 700. Chicagos been my favorite AJ1.

When the AJ3 white cement drop reimagined drop next year and I strike out. I will begrudgingly pay resell too. After that I'm out for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom