Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Screenshot_20221121-212005_Twitter.jpg

Doubles I can understand, triples or even 4 pairs of a shoe? It would take A LOT for me to even bust out that 2nd pair, youre saying youre gonna beat 2 pairs down SO BAD that you need to unds the 3rd? Yall rotations bigger than that and yall aint dragging these through dirt. Yall wild. :lol:

I sometimes got triples. Through the years I let most 3rds go. There are a few pairs I wish I had a third pair because I have beaten the 1rst and casually wear the 2nd. I would beat the 2nd pair knowing I had another back up.

I can explain...For the last 7-8 years I've have consistently bought multiples (btw 3-5 pairs) of OG GR's. Why? 1. I have 2 sons and we all wear the same size. 2. For the last 15+ years most deadstock OG GRs have proven to be an appreciating asset. So...when releases like this one, with a high probability of an "L", come along I simply go to my "DS" closet and upload a couple pair to GOAT to offset the resale cost. That's the game and some of us play at a high level.
No need to explain all that, just gotta say you’re a shoe connoisseur :pimp:

He's saying both. It's why StockX changed their verified terminology. They're not putting themselves on the hook for UABat product getting through to consumers.

Which poses a serious question, what if they are all coming from the same places/materials …. And they are just selling product in 3 different markets. The “rep” market, the retail market, and then resale. If the reps have truly gotten this good, it has to feel like a possibility.

And if that’s the case, then maybe it really is time to fully retire from this hobby. I know reps have supposedly gotten really good, but that’s a wild thought lol.

Makes it not even enjoyable anymore.

I can explain...For the last 7-8 years I have consistently bought multiples (btw 3-5 pairs) of OG GR's. Why? 1. I have 2 sons and we all wear the same size. 2. For the last 15+ years most deadstock OG GRs have proven to be an appreciating asset. So...when releases like this one, with a high probability of an "L", come along I simply go to my "DS" closet and upload a couple pair to GOAT to offset the resale cost. That's the game and some of us play at a high level.
Nahhh, this the part that got me :lol:. Some people take this thing way too seriously.

I can see this as a topic for AMM's next release. "Tell us how important it is to build generational wealth through shoes and its' social impact in your community".

Which poses a serious question, what if they are all coming from the same places/materials …. And they are just selling product in 3 different markets. The “rep” market, the retail market, and then resale. If the reps have truly gotten this good, it has to feel like a possibility.

And if that’s the case, then maybe it really is time to fully retire from this hobby. I know reps have supposedly gotten really good, but that’s a wild thought lol.

Ha! Don't over think it and enjoy your hobby. Long gone are the days of obvious fakes, UA, Reps, poopity scoops, fu-fus, whatever you want to call them. No more "butt crack" Jumpmans, widows peaks, tapping carbon fiber for proper sound, different fonts for the letter "A" in Air...all that's dead. These 1:1s are indistinguishable from "retail" pairs for a whole host of reasons. I'm not gonna put a black light to my pair and rip out the insole to compare stitching colors and patterns to see what the 30 second GOAT inspector may have missed. Nah-I'm lacing up and out the door with no one knowing or caring how much I paid or what Chinese province my pair was born in 🤷🏾‍♂️
B429430E-33DF-4637-A421-7989CB1ECB04.jpeg

Which one of these plants sent their pallets to Footlocker/GOAT and which one sent 10 crates of excess materials to the 1:1 spot across the street to make fu-fu's? We'll never know ...

There are legit Kobe V and VI reps out. If you're not getting them on the day of the release or buying from someone who has proof of purchase (receipt) you're taking a gamble. I haven't bought any Travis VIs because of it.

Nahhh, this the part that got me :lol:. Some people take this thing way too seriously.

I can see this as a topic for AMM's next release. "Tell us how important it is to build generational wealth through shoes and its' social impact in your community".
The Shoe Game IS serious business! Some of us play to win! :lol: "If you don't wanna play that way...don't play that way" -Michael Jordan

5885278C-BB09-4F77-820C-431F48458D62.gif

Back
Top Bottom