Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Doubles I can understand, triples or even 4 pairs of a shoe? It would take A LOT for me to even bust out that 2nd pair, youre saying youre gonna beat 2 pairs down SO BAD that you need to unds the 3rd? Yall rotations bigger than that and yall aint dragging these through dirt. Yall wild. :lol:

Doubles I can understand, triples or even 4 pairs of a shoe? It would take A LOT for me to even bust out that 2nd pair, youre saying youre gonna beat 2 pairs down SO BAD that you need to unds the 3rd? Yall rotations bigger than that and yall aint dragging these through dirt. Yall wild. :lol:

Why does it matter tho

Tell me future boy - Who’s president in 2023?

I laughed way harder at this than I should have.

giphy (31).gif

I can explain...For the last 7-8 years I have consistently bought multiples (btw 3-5 pairs) of OG GR's. Why? 1. I have 2 sons and we all wear the same size. 2. For the last 15+ years most deadstock OG GRs have proven to be an appreciating asset. So...when releases like this one, with a high probability of an "L", come along I simply go to my "DS" closet and upload a couple pair to GOAT to offset the resale cost. That's the game and some of us play at a high level.

Last edited:
my friends pair from nike shipped from Wilmer , TX. First I've ever seen ship outside Memphis . Is this new?

Back
Top Bottom