Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

not saying this as a fact but I feel like for example, Nike orders 100k pairs for production. Factory/manufactures produce 100k pair (minus any defectives and bonus pairs) and ships the 100k pairs to Nike. Some shipment boxes goes "missing" and Nike writes it off. And then some of the people at Nike internally, takes some pairs to backdoor and some pairs to seed out to celebrities/sponsors. This is just speaking on the authorized legitimate pairs from Nike themselves.

Then you got those same factorys/manufactures producing more pairs without authorization, and thats where you blend in the fakes/unauthorized/replicas into the real world.

lol

everyone owes the apology.

retails coming with black and white laces on the shoe

everyone at sneakershows had one set of laces.

all yall who swore pairs were real, or looked real………

what to say now? some excuse how everyone knows a high up at nike?

not saying this as a fact but I feel like for example, Nike orders 100k pairs for production. Factory/manufactures produce 100k pair (minus any defectives and bonus pairs) and ships the 100k pairs to Nike. Some shipment boxes goes "missing" and Nike writes it off. And then some of the people at Nike internally, takes some pairs to backdoor and some pairs to seed out to celebrities/sponsors. This is just speaking on the authorized legitimate pairs from Nike themselves.

Then you got those same factorys/manufactures producing more pairs without authorization, and thats where you blend in the fakes/unauthorized/replicas into the real world.
I don’t think if boxes go “missing” a brand like Nike will just write it off nor would a manufacturer risk losing a client like Nike just to backdoor hype sneakers.

With that said, how on earth will you distinguish unauthorized pairs from “real” pairs if it comes from same factory as Nike. What’s to stop the factory from making an extra 10000 pairs of Nikes order and keeping those to sell. I always thought that was how Ben kicks and those resellers with massive stock always got their inventory.

This is why I always was skeptical of any early pairs

From what I’ve seen Niketalk has 2 fugazi experts that I trust and from what they say fakes are always off… so I don’t believe that nonsense about the real Nike factory making more of the exact same 1:1 shoe after dark when the manager leaves. Yes fakes/reps are as close as they’ve ever been. But there’s still a difference. The scary part is the way things are trending, it feels like it’s only a matter of time before reps are actually 1:1. At that point idk what to think

lol

everyone owes the apology.

retails coming with black and white laces on the shoe

everyone at sneakershows had one set of laces.

all yall who swore pairs were real, or looked real………

what to say now? some excuse how everyone knows a high up at nike?
Browsing some rep sneaker threads on Reddit doesn’t exactly make you an expert on Nikes shoe manufacturing and distribution logistics..

From what I’ve seen Niketalk has 2 fugazi experts that I trust and from what they say fakes are always off… so I don’t believe that nonsense about the real Nike factory making more of the exact same 1:1 shoe after dark when the manager leaves. Yes fakes/reps are as close as they’ve ever been. But there’s still a difference. The scary part is the way things are trending, it feels like it’s only a matter of time before reps are actually 1:1. At that point idk what to think

Trust me on this. You’re fooling yourself if you think fakes are “way” off. Most good ones are 1:1….

hou
Browsing some rep sneaker threads on Reddit doesn’t exactly make you an expert on Nikes shoe manufacturing and distribution logistics..
lol

ok man

thats what you took from my post? lol

you can ask most regular members here (206to813 for sure), frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds and i are pretty much the two most knowledgeable. and not from browsing reddit. ive been informing n helping people with fakes for years. ever heard of Hata Takashi ???

but my post dealt with the two sets of laces on the shoe, and how none of the early pairs from here, twitter, instagram, etc…. had two sets of laces.

hou

lol

ok man

thats what you took from my post? lol

you can ask most regular members here (206to813 for sure), frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds and i are pretty much the two most knowledgeable. and not from browsing reddit. ive been informing n helping people with fakes for years. ever heard of Hata Takashi ???

but my post dealt with the two sets of laces on the shoe, and how none of the early pairs from here, twitter, instagram, etc…. had two sets of laces.

I wont post screen shots or anything but theres been talks about the fakes of these circulating from people who traditionally dont sell fakes. but folks are getting greedy and arent paying attention to the supply chain

If the authenticity of sneakers now comes down to how many laces are coming with the shoes rather than being able to determine if the shoe itself are fake, we are already at the point where many have said it’s time to hang em up.

i mean that's only in absence of actual release pairs. once they release drops those pairs can actually be compared to whats being sold as legit after the fact

I dunno? All these resellers at sneaker events with eBay there as authenticators? I’m sure a few have had to have been sold at these events with authentication booths present.

from what I understand at events ebay only authenticates as requested or as part of a sale. they simply might refuse to authenticate an early shoe.

what other platforms do as an extra layer of security is that they use AI to scan the text on the back of the tongue tag and the pattern of the footbed stitching, things that arent done live at events

If the authenticity of sneakers now comes down to how many laces are coming with the shoes rather than being able to determine if the shoe itself are fake, we are already at the point where many have said it’s time to hang em up.

In most cases only the box (i.e. paper color inside) and strong glue smell when unboxed is the only way to really tell. But folks here swear that’s not the case lol… Okaaaaay

Back
Top Bottom