Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

If your order got canceled and you received email, but haven't gotten you refund. You have to file a dispute with your bank to get refund. Spoke with ebay representative and stated the only way to issue refund is to dispute charge to your bank. Also stated the order is cancelled
Lmao nah eBay is such trash. This is very on brand for them.

Post shoes for sale that was not hard at all to check out

Ban the guest account (which doesn’t even make sense), say they are putting the community at risk (lol)

Keep the money

Cmon dawg :smh:

my wife received a cancellation email. I called to get a refund just now, but the lady said the order is actually processing and not cancelled. don't know what's going on.

How did you call and get a rep without getting kicked out to their website for help?

How did you get you account suspension to be appealed, need to try that and ask
By stating some of the same things stated in this thread. “We should not have had access to the link in the first place. It’s best to honor the order instead giving many the run around to receive a refund. You guys can apologize to your Top Star members and look to offer them something even better in the future. This is a mistake on eBay’s behalf. Things should be handled as they always have, you either give a refund as you normally would or ship the item.” She’s typing the whole time…..you know the rest

Nobody even had their actual account banned (well besides that one dumb dumb who used their real account. He a wild boy for that)

I checkout guest account.. used main account credentials/ Gmail trick / also the qty change runaround.
No ban hammer, no cancellation. 3 cleared payment.. and 17 pending.

( As I mentioned, the 6 pairs that went through will be NT OOP if I actually get charge and ships to me.)

ill be happy with 1 pair if I do get shipment.

I created a a new, longer character email for the Gmail trick once they officially drop TS checkout.
I'll be cart jacking Randal for the hell out it.

I checkout guest account.. used main account credentials/ Gmail trick / also the qty change runaround.
No ban hammer, no cancellation. 3 cleared payment.. and 17 pending.

( As I mentioned, the 6 pairs that went through will be NT OOP if I actually get charge and ships to me.)

ill be happy with 1 pair if I do get shipment.

I created a a new, longer character email for the Gmail trick once they officially drop TS checkout.
I'll be cart jacking Randal for the hell out it.
well if you got a 12 I would appreciate some assistance on this one. the chances of a restock are becoming pretty slim at this point. if it happens its going to be a t a random time when I won't be on my PC

For those will cancellation emails..
DONT CALL.. DONT DO ANYTHING!!

SEEMS LIKE YOULL BE GETTING YOUR SHOES.. STATUS MIGHT SAY OTHER WISE.

Wait a week or two.. if you get your shoes.. call them and demand your money.. and you didn't get your shoes due to cancellation email.

Back
Top Bottom