Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Imagine your homie charging you $250 and then you saying “y’all think that’s good” lol this man suppose to be your friend but he charging you like $60 bucks more? What he gonna do with that? Buy McDonald’s

But imagine your homie taking money out of your pocket too!! It goes both ways

If I can sell them for 400, but I'm letting my homie get them for 250, it's a win win....

Homie should understand

If I can sell them for 400, but I'm letting my homie get them for 250, it's a win win....

Homie should understand

That’s the other part, my homie offered me these for retail but he said bro I’m getting like $450 right now I was like eat man.. it ain’t that serious

Homie should understand
My homie once told me I sell them t you stockx - fees :wow:.

Always gave him retail lol

Soooo no one hit snkrs pass? haven’t seen any in here or on twitter also look at the time in the description and the time up top. (i’m in So-Cal too) :rofl:

They really just be like “here stop asking” they ain’t never improving snkrs or snkrs pass
ED9BC083-8096-440F-A12C-6D08A2563D9A.png

I got the east coast reserve and I'm in the west in Cali. What is going on with stupid snkrs? SMH

I only have 1 head start because i’m out of points. :lol:what do y’all recommend buying for points?

Also FTL removed my Addresses and CC info :/

That’s crazy EA was cooked within minutes where I’m at, but for the CG11 I was able to reserve my size a day or so later.
Wait.... These were for instore? My pre-orders are currently slated to ship after they process tomorrow.

Wait.... These were for instore? My pre-orders are currently slated to ship after they process tomorrow.
Yeah man, your email they sent should show you your pick up location or go into your status wallet in the app and the info is towards the bottom.
9B1354C7-214B-46A7-B82D-E9C0EECD6C1F.jpeg

shoe palace started making calls! good luck to all who entered in store, and everyone else who wans these!

Back
Top Bottom