Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Bonus Pair Here
91D53910-68A0-4C90-A76A-3ACA2253902D.jpeg

Asked my whole department to enter and I would treat them to sushi buffet the following weekend if they won a pair. Looks like my wallets going to be pretty empty since almost half my department hit a pair for me.

I got 1 coworker in on SNKRS with me now. Need to go recruit some more people, I got a team of 4 now with family :lol:

Asked my whole department to enter and I would treat them to sushi buffet the following weekend if they won a pair. Looks like my wallets going to be pretty empty since almost half my department hit a pair for me.

I'm assuming you are not helping anyone with the extra pairs, so those sushi tabs will be covered by them.

You are good. :lol:

PO

Just got thru on a GS 7 on Snipes. I noticed that it wasn't saying "out of stock" just all sizes greyed out. kept refreshing and saw sizes coming back in. took a minute but i got them 5 min ago. :pimp:

Snkrs was the last hope for me, struck out everywhere else.
Thankfully Nike came thru, for the 1st time in awhile.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211230-103033_Yahoo.jpg
    Screenshot_20211230-103033_Yahoo.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
I struck out on raffles, flx reservations with full headstart, snkrs reservations loaded fully booked.

This morning, I tried snkrs draw

Since when on NT is calling out a reseller a bad thing? I’m curious? That just ain’t what this place WAS about. We use to HELP not brag on how we got over on some parents trying to cop for there toddlers. Ask @donjuan23 or NCtwin NCtwin when I was at finish line back in the day, it was all love and trying to look out for ANYBODY on NT or fam in the area. Guess my time in the Jordan forum is done. Y’all got it.
I hear you I was trying to cop for my kid. It’s the back and forth and name calling we can’t let fly.

Struck out on everything. Thinking of trading my extra pair of A Ma maniere for these. Im thinking these may drop in price though

How do you check to make sure they added your points to your account? Went to JD and they were acting so ****ing nasty there.

I hate these ghetto *** employees always wilding and acting like you’re crazy for spending your money. Prob mad they can’t flip. I’m asking to make sure she’s got my account and wont confirm. Just keeps saying it’s there .. I see nada on the receipt.

Then they suddenly didn’t wanna give out bags.. dudes out here going crazy for these and you want folks to walk out the store without a bag??? ***** ..

I expected better from a big retailer..

Hoping there’s a way to call and have them add it/check Bc I don’t trust them bird *** employees for ****. Heard the points should pop up pretty quickly after the purchase and nothings there yet. :smh:

I'm assuming you are not helping anyone with the extra pairs, so those sushi tabs will be covered by them.

You are good. :lol:

PO

I honestly was expecting maybe 1 or 2 wins cause SNKRS is SNKRS, but a decent amount hit. Might have to off a few pair to cover the cost of the buffet unfortunately lol. Also each pair I'm technically paying 40+ on top by treating everyone. I would offer to help if I got a few for retail, but then again the few times I offered help, I get bombarded with messages and people even trying to negotiate and even when I'm giving them at what I paid + shipping/time and gas, people still try to give me a hard time.

So what are we doing y’all? Pay resale (StockX Goat), wait for a restock, or just forget about it and move on?

Back
Top Bottom