Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

You keep talking about the Navy's and you'll have me copping those instead of Bone's. Maybe I'll end up with three pairs. :lol:
:rofl:
I have zero regrets about buying three pairs, even at full price. That is, until this first pair starts squeaking. I'm so ****ing paranoid about it right now on all my 11s after my experience in the past and recently with the emeralds and the Barons, it's not even funny. Hoping I just have been having some bad random luck. My buddy at work who is also an old sneakerhead wears various 11s all the time, way more than me, and claims he has never experienced the squeaking. But I know I'm not alone in it according to some other posts on NT. I don't get it, honestly.

I have zero regrets about buying three pairs, even at full price. That is, until this first pair starts squeaking. I'm so ****ing paranoid about it right now on all my 11s after my experience in the past and recently with the emeralds and the Barons, it's not even funny. Hoping I just have been having some bad random luck. My buddy at work who is also an old sneakerhead wears various 11s all the time, way more than me, and claims he has never experienced the squeaking. But I know I'm not alone in it according to some other posts on NT. I don't get it, honestly.

You snake bitten. :lol: I've never had 11s sqeak on me. Only shoes that ever did that to me were the cheap plastic Kobe 5s.

You snake bitten. :lol: I've never had 11s sqeak on me. Only shoes that ever did that to me were the cheap plastic Kobe 5s.
Dude, I hope so. Had it happen to two pairs of 2003 black/red IEs (when I bought them new back then), now in the past year my barely worn emeralds and Barons, no lie. Whenever I've asked about it in 11 threads, several others pop up and say they have the same issue. But it seems way more people do not. Clearly it doesn't stop me from buying them but I worry about it because I just want to enjoy my 11s stress free LOL
Kobe 5s? I never had that issue. Kobe 11s do it but that's fixable with the powder technique as it's just a function of the drop-in insole/midsole. When it's happened to my Jordan 11s, it's inside the midsole. Oddly it's only ever been on one shoe no matter how long I wear them. Never seems to happen to the other shoe. Anyway, just hope I'm done with experiencing it once and for all :lol:

I wish I didn't have work today because with this beautiful weather we have here in NYC it would have been the perfect day to rock these navy snakeskin 11 lows with some shorts.

^ i wasnt impressed with the bones either... still need the blue pair just waiting on that discount

cant even wear my barons cause they started squeaking.. it wasnt that bad at first but after leaving it to sit in my closet for a minute it was pretty bad..

This hit the outlets yet? How about any disc? Within a month we’ll see them and navy.

Gotta be patient!

image1 (25).jpeg

$111.

That 185 Got Ppl Sleep!!! The Shoe Is Fire!!! JB Don't Discount These!!! MAKE THEM PAY UP, IF THEY Won't Em!!! Like I Did!!! Lol>D

Bones definitely disappointed in person. Color looks nothing like pictures in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom