JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Yep. You think that tweet you posted is in reference to those 6s this holiday?

Seems to be focus of the thread so I'll put my vote in that I think these will move.

I was hoping it was in reference to the rumors of that Holiday 2017 XI that have been swirling around..the obsidian/university blue colorway

Easy to cop...I dont know. Easier to cop than two years ago...for sure. Should be able to get it done online. In store depends on the region. Fortunately for those in socal, JB thirst seems to be way down.

the vid & pic on the previous page pulled me in something serious lol. can't wait to enter these raffles now lol.

Easy to cop...I dont know. Easier to cop than two years ago...for sure. Should be able to get it done online. In store depends on the region. Fortunately for those in socal, JB thirst seems to be way down.

Cats are gonna go after these for sure but like I've said no one should have a problem copping

My girl said these look like some nelly shoes wtf? Still on...next week it'll be getting hot in hurr

I was hoping it was in reference to the rumors of that Holiday 2017 XI that have been swirling around..the obsidian/university blue colorway
Oh...right! Forgot about those even though we had the PS convo lol

This release with a full carolina blue jumpsuit gonna have me feelin like 2002.

But not the 2002 Heels team.

these will sell out no doubt but whats wrong with jordan retro leather these days?

it dont match up

how an old shoe look like this

but a new shoe look like this?
Thinner PL. The newer retros seem to have that boo boo PL. My 2011 Concords do this, which is why I'm hesitant to find a 2012 pair of Blk/Red XIs, that one change is enough for me to save my money on these newer retros. Had no idea they would be like this. I can't speak to the sj's because I didn't cop and haven't had them in hand to form an opinion on it. 

Not even the 72-10s had real PL. only 16 space jams as far as I know

The 72-10s was like plastic coated or something.

The 16 Jams had thinner PL than the 09 Jams with the wanna be PL. That's whu the 16 Jams crease so bad.

I'm only entering on CS.  That's where I have my best luck at.  I"m not even pressed over these.  JB usually drops ill quantities on the Easter shoe, so we'll all eat if you put the adequate leg work in if you want them

I had a pair of these I bought back in like 2010. Sold them last year because they were yellowed and busted.

Trying to decide if I really want these. UNC fan for basketball but I don't own much blue clothing at all. Doubt they would get worn much.

The 72-10s was like plastic coated or something.

The 16 Jams had thinner PL than the 09 Jams with the wanna be PL. That's whu the 16 Jams crease so bad.

My 72-10's have held up pretty well. Haven't worn the Jams yet. But if what you're saying is true, then I'm worried.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
My Space Jams have been worn like 5 times, and they have no creasing on them, so IDK, but my PL is great on these

So because one store you know of still had a few pairs, that means every store in the US had pairs left? Lol

They sold out everywhere online, same day. None were available the day after.

Back
Top Bottom