JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

decisions decisions...

to cop or not to cop....

these will sell out fast especially since a lot struck out on royal 1's
Yeah these will move so I am copping on release day.

did unc players rock these?
Nah they ain't rock em. The 11 low is not so popular to wear in a big game like that. They tend to wear those random Jordan Brand kicks for the comfort.

Hopefully these are like the white/ gold low instead of the white/red from last year, because the latter was a pita to get

Any early release links? Might be willing to order early for higher price just to get this over with.

Any early release links? Might be willing to order early for higher price just to get this over with.

Judging by the past couple of xi low release, even if you miss out, resale won't be more than $200-235 range.

I know for a fact the guys have gotten several recent pairs seeded to them but aside from Theo they're all sticking to what they've been wearing all season..primarily the CP3 and 31

These lookin good with that smooth white leather.. Def gonna grab a pair.

Was never a fan of low 11's, but as mentioned before, this is an excellent summer shoe.

Will try to grab a pair.

Did the white/reds sell out?

I forgot how well the white/red pair moved, but I have seen a lot of pairs in newly opened stores. Also, seen some people posting pairs that ended up in outlets.

Considering this is a Carolina Blue, it's perfect for the summer time. These might have the same fate. Guess we'll really know in a few week based on this thread. I assume these will be easy to pick up.

white reds n closing ceremonys sold out slowly but restocked to the point where they was sitting lol i bet if i looked hard enough i find them in some mall rn 
laugh.gif
 i think these gonna do the same

i think everybody gonna get the barons tho cuz they black 
pimp.gif

i wish the non patent leather parts near the lace stripes werent leather

the leather parts look dingy white compared to the canvas white stripes

Back
Top Bottom