Jordan 13 "Atmosphere Grey"

i think i like them because of flint withdrawals. must stay strong and not cave in.

The colors are amazing and the concept is dope, however there're two things that throw the whole shoe off for me... 1- The points and details on the laces, 13s are know to have simple basic laces, that obviously can be fixed with a simple lace swap and 2- the two shades of gray on the suede part looks terrible, actually makes them look cheap, that part should have been the same shade of gray... If the suede part it's all the same shade I'll be all over them otherwise I'll pass
The official pics and Nightwing’s video show that the two suede parts are in fact the same color, though. Or at least way closer than that one photo set showing a big difference indicates.

Eastbay and Foot Locker don't have these on their release calendar. I only found it on the Finish Line site.

I'm really hoping these sit like y'all are saying.

They're a great neutral colored XIII.

F it I'll probably just buy em on release if the shoe looks and feels up to snuff in quality.

if these sat and went to outlets for under $100... cop

this color way is not $200 worthy or anything close to it

$190 aint $#!÷ , copped on the drop.

KQZypKg.gif

These are actually very nice... I think we're all just smart enough not to buy any 13 at release at this point because we know the price will drop... unless they do these in hyper royal numbers.

I got a Nike $50.00 gift card not sure if I should buy this now or later

Since I want to use the $50.00 on the tinker 3s the week after

Last edited:
I was on the fence with these until I saw some on feet pics/video. I'm definitely leaning towards cop now. I don't have the luxury to wait for them to sit and go on discount because my size (7.5) almost always sells out, even with non-hyped releases. If I can get them for retail I will take a pair but I don't like them enough to pay resale.

If the name of this colorway was 'Wolf Grey' or 'Cool Grey' people would be so hyped for these. I love grey sneakers personally so these are a must cop for me. The only March Jordan release I am going to cop.

If the name of this colorway was 'Wolf Grey' or 'Cool Grey' people would be so hyped for these. I love grey sneakers personally so these are a must cop for me. The only March Jordan release I am going to cop.
Man you must be talking about hypebeasts because regardless of the cw name these aren’t worth retail cop. Unless like someone said they are going to be limited like the blue ones no need of copping these first day unless you want them that bad. When the exclusions are took off and or they go down in price you can get them then.

Man you must be talking about hypebeasts because regardless of the cw name these aren’t worth retail cop. Unless like someone said they are going to be limited like the blue ones no need of copping these first day unless you want them that bad. When the exclusions are took off and or they go down in price you can get them then.

Fair point. What makes you think these are gonna sit? The lack of buzz/hype?

Fair point. What makes you think these are gonna sit? The lack of buzz/hype?
I think they are going to sit because being realistic most b-ball sneakers that aren’t some type of limited are usually sitting nowadays. What J’s or sneakers in general can you really not wait on? Almost all of the ones you name will be somewhat limited but the regular ones that hit all of the usual places you can wait for awhile to at least cop when they take the exclusion off them.

I think they are going to sit because being realistic most b-ball sneakers that aren’t some type of limited are usually sitting nowadays. What J’s or sneakers in general can you really not wait on? Almost all of the ones you name will be somewhat limited but the regular ones that hit all of the usual places you can wait for awhile to at least cop when they take the exclusion off them.
You’re right except for classics (Infared VI, Concord XI, etc.). And retro 1s.

Back
Top Bottom